tuscl

PLs are everywhere

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Turns out that even ISIS fighters are PLs.

http://dailym.ai/1AhndQ1

18 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q Why don't Arab schools teach drivers education and sex education on the same day?

A They don't want to wear out the camel.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Did you hear about the Saudi Arabian man who had his severed hand re-attached?
    He won his appeal.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    What do you do when you see 100 dead Arabs? Laugh and re-load.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    What do you call an Arab with his hand up a camel's ass? A mechanic.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q How do you empty an Iraqi binger hall?
    A Call out, "B 52"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q How do you separate the men from the boys in the Islamic State?
    A With a crow bar.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    An Arab and his camel are lost in the desert. He has plenty of food and plenty of water; however he is getting really horny. So he decides to fuck his camel.
    He comes up behind the camel, but when he tries to put it in, the camel runs.
    He chases the camel and after 5 miles he catches up. He tries again but the camel runs away again.
    He catches up after another 5 miles, but the camel runs again.
    Finally he finds the camel in an oasis. And there is a beautiful woman being chased by 3 men with swords.
    She shouts to him, "Save my life and I will do anything for you."
    So he pulls out his gun and shoots the men.
    The woman approaches him and demurely says, "Well, what can I do for you?"
    And the Arab says, "Will you hold that camel for me?"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago

Q What's the difference between a catfish and an Arab woman?
    A One's got whiskers and smells. The other is a fish!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    An Arab buys a camel and he decides to ride it to the store at the US army base.
    When he walks into the store, the clerk says, "Nice camel. Is it male or female?"
    "It's female!" said the Arab.
    "How can you tell?" says the clerk
    "Well," the Arab explained, "on the way here, at least twenty people yelled out,'Hey, Look at the dirty, smelly cunt on that camel!"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A guy walked up to an Arab woman and said, "Excuse me, but can I smell your cunt?"
    "Most certainly not!" said the Arab lady.
    "Oh," said the guy, "It must be your feet then!"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q Why did the Arab trade his wife for an outhouse?
    A Because the hole was smaller and the smell was better!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    They're all funny because they're true! Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    In the middle ages, the Arabs invented the condom using sheep intestine. The British in the mid 19th century improved the design by first taking it out of the sheep.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Q. How can you tell if a man is a Muslim.

A. He is peaceful, and will kill anyone who says otherwise.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Guess we should now be prepared for the declaration of jihad against tuscl. Fortunately I think we've got enough guns that we don't need to worry.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I tell all of my favorite strippers to not go to heaven as virgins because there are jihadists waiting for them.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Not all Arabs are terrorists. Recently though all terrorists seem to be Arabs .I know Christians had at it for awhile but why can't these guys get it? This isn't the 15th century anymore. Wait until Russia and China have had enough and ask us for help to solve this problem. The Crusades never ended just got postponed while the West grew up.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Islam is a religion of peace and Muslim Immans all assert that the entire world will be at peace as soon at they kill everyone who will not submit to Caliphate rule.

That sounds like a poor joke, unfortunately it is EXACTLY what many Islamic leaders openly say every time they are specifically asked about how Islamic peace is accomplished.

I am not into hating on anyone. I don't personally find any race, color, ethnic group or social group to be deserving of my disfavor. I have occasional preferences (like blondes with big naturals, Asians with tight buns or black spinners with "talents"), but for the most part people are just people. That is Not true for Muslims who "believe" the teachings found in the Koran. Those assholes are just plain evil and insane!

For the "true believer" followers of the pedophile murderer, Muhammid, their way is the only way and the only solution to world problems is Murder and Sharia. That stuff is just plain psychotic! I know that many people who claim to be "Muslim" disagree with my asessment but these same people must also admit that they do NOT follow all the teachings of their Koran. Islam is a cult of violence, domination and murder. The Reconstruction era KKK in the US were girl scouts next to these ISIS, Al Q, Boco H, Taliban, Hammas, PLO and all other Islamic organizations!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion