tuscl

Just found out two of my favorite strippers got fired tonight

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:15 PM
Fucking whore man I am telling you. All strippers are whore in disguise. One is name Heather this hot chick who used to rock the Goth style and then just getting hair extentsion, and went from pale vampire skin to tanned skin. She was my favorite and I have offered her couple hundred dollars before just to get in her pant, but she always turned me down because she has high morale but she ended up getting fired for getting caught sucking and fucking this old dude for $50...I would have offered 3x the amount just for a blowjob, I mean I am a 20ish guys with athlete build and above average look. The other one name China. She is this southern blonde that went from 160lbs to 100lbs and she has these beautiful blue eyes, she got fired for sucking a dude off and swallowed his cum.....God damnit I don't know why I was never offered the chance to fuck them both. I would have paid more money. On a side note the manager on duty tonight told off this stripper in front of me and the DJ, He said " Hey listen whore, I know you fuck the owner on a daily basic but that don't mean you get to break the rules and sat on the customer's lap and play with their penis in the open." It was crazy. After tonight I told myself that I am done with this club, matter of fact I think I am done with all the strip clubs, it ain't even about the money anymore. Just tired of watching all these girls that used to talk about how they are different than other skanks and they will never sell their ass or whatnot, but they all ended up getting fired for doing extra shit just for couple more bucks....

17 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    :) just goes to show you even with them strippers it's not just all about the money, it's about power, or some version of it in the strippers twisted mind. yeah it was a given she should have offer some ass to you, but think about it, her power was you couldn't pay her enough to get into her ass but this older dude who offered less somehow in her twisted mind made her feel more powerful. Go figure.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Bummer
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    They say women date and marry men who remind them of their dad... In this case, she wanted the closest resemblance I guess...
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Surely they will turn up somewhere else.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have known many dancers that have been "fired" but then allowed back after a brief punishment period. Some times 2 or 3 times with longer suspensions each time. But totally banned from ever coming back are rare and have usually been the result of ITC heavy drug use rather than prostitution.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    well I know they probably went to this one trashier club that I heard was totally fine with prostitution. But I heard that you can catch a STD for just going inside the club that's how dirty it is....I don't know I guess that because I look young so I don't remind any whores of their dad.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, I know its depressing to be young and have trouble getting young pussy. But cheer up. One day you'll be an old man like the rest of us and then the 19 yo girls will want you cause you'll have money and you'll satisfy their daddy issues.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Sometimes rejection is god's protection...
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Anyone ever here of a dancer "suspended" for three days because of her being late? I had FS ITC club a few weeks ago. The next week when I was about to leave to go to the SC to see her, she texted me that she was being punished for being late and that she wasn't allowed to work for 5 days days. So she suggested OTC, I've seen her OTC several times now and she hasn't worked at the club since. She said she doesn't want to go back to dancing, and she feels very disrespected by management cause she had worked there for so long. Just wondering if she really got punished for being late or if there was more to it than that. I don't think she was punished for FS or anything cause it's very obvious that management either encourages extras or just really doesn't care. Every time I've gone to VIP I've gotten either a HJ, titty fuck, BBBJ, DATY, or FS the one time, and I've gone to VIP with 5 different dancers. And once during a lap dance, the dancer unzipped me and gave me a HJ in the lap dance booth while I could see pretty much the entire club from where I was sitting. I could even see the entrance, if the booth wasn't so dark it would have been very obvious what she was doing.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Had a busy of mine that was a bouncer for a while at a club in upper New York State, and management would suspend habitually late dancers for a week to "teach them a lesson"! Problem was, the lesson was that there were other clubs in the area that they could try out and not have to worry about missing their shift at the other place.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    maybe you are right. The fact that they rejected me and refuse to give me head or let me fuck them for money was God's way of protecting me.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @xeinok: "I am done with this club" - yep, vote with your wallet brother @JS69: "you'll satisfy their daddy issues" - I would agree
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    you're in Jersey, tough town to be a young guy looking for stripper pussy. They think you're completely full of shut because if you had anything going for you, you'd be fckn civvie pussy. It's a hard sell. Next time go in with a wedding ring, like a $10 piece of shot from a mall kiosk, talk about you're new wife and how you plan on having kids. Then say you go to SC's as a way of keeping yourself from cheating. Thell be blowing you in minutes. Buy once you turn 30 drop that act.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and you can get an STD from fucking just about anyone. Use a condom and don't kiss her in the mouth when you see her again :)
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    strippers whores make me sick to my stomach. I hate em but I also love em....
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't want to be the first one to address the elephant in the room but ... if strippers were regularly turning down hundreds from me, and then blowing octogenarians for $50, I'd be seriously trying to figure out if I had a super creepy vibe, horrible B.O., or whatever
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe the old guy was her pimp, or maybe he sold her a story about getting ready to kick the bucket.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion