tuscl

OT: PL boy sens valentine to every girl in school

Monday, February 16, 2015 7:55 AM
[view link] "A high school male student who wished to remain anonymous, sent a valentine to all 1,076 girls at the school, KFOR reported. He planned this grand gesture of kindness several months in advance, so he could save money to buy every girl something, according to KFOR. As gossip in high school often spreads, the anonymous valentine was soon discovered. He said the reason he did it, “To know that someone cares about them, that’s the best feeling in the world I think.” -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If every a poor, pathetic, kid needs indoctrination from "The System", it's this kid.

10 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    That may pay off for the kid in the long run. At least they know his name now.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Briliant
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The lord helped him do it
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Poor, pathetic PL? Hardly. One heck of a nice kid who probably won't get the recognition he deserves - but I'm guessing that's not why he did it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That actually is a really classy gesture by this young man... But he's still probably going to graduate high school a virgin
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Yes, either incredibly kind and brilliant, or incredibly pathetic. :-)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Genius
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The idea is brilliant but it is going to end in heartbreak. Every morning I get up and smile and tell myself I have to view the world as a truly brilliant place. I do this because every day since my baby left me I also think about putting a gun in my mouth. But I didn't do that today! Brilliant!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Brilliant. :)
  • Lack4Oars
    9 years ago
    Baller
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion