tuscl

How much do you spend on your typical visit?

Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:18 AM
Just wondering how much you guys typically spend when you visit one of your local strip clubs? One of my friends that I usually go with tends to have the same spending habits as me, usually bring around $150. I would think this would have to be the average because it only takes a couple hours and a few lapdances to spend it, but I know others who *never* get dances hand hardly visit the stage and can go all night with $40.

8 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    between 100 and 200 depending on the club. never use plastic. never get suckered into drinks etc.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    About $400.00, although I usually end up spending between $250 and $300. I am always willing to spend the whole wad, but it takes good cause, and hasn't happened since my ATF retired. I make it a rule never to take plastic into a club, although I broke the rule on one occasion when I happened to run into a strip club in a distant city that looked interesting, so I made a very rare unplanned trip. Fortunately, it was in a small town, and the "foreign ATM" fee was no greater than anywhere else--$1.50 or $2.00, as I recall.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I also usually bring about $300 and never spend more. The place I've been going lately is kind of expensive ($30 for laps, $150 for the VIP room, $10 for ladies drinks.) I'd prefer a cheaper place but this is where my current favorite works and she's worth it. Plus I rarely go more than once or twice a month. If I went more often I wouldn't spend as much per trip.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I bring about $300 - I don't always spend it all but I never use plastic in a club.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    TopGunGlen, that is one thing I have learned to do as well. I never bring ATM or Credit Cards, I have gotton into trouble a few times hitting the cash machine for a few $100 pops when the booze gets the better of me.
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    I take about $300.00 (all in cash), no credit cards, and go home when the funds, or the fun, run out...
  • large
    19 years ago
    Average about $300.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Average is $200.00, including parking, laps,drinks and tips. Never buy shots, flowers or gifts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion