tuscl

Largest City/Metro Area Without a Strip Club

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
What do you think is the largest city or metro area in the United States to not have a strip club?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess Provo, UT (116,288) or Las Cruces, NM (101,324).

24 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    There has been a half hearted, or half-funded, attempt at opening a club in Las Cruces, but so far, no joy there.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Does Cincinnati count? No clubs in the city but theire are clubs across the river in Kentucky.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Oakland Calif I think is the clear winner. I was there recently and there is not a single club due to arcane laws. PLs in Iakland have to go to SF and pay those insane prices I think.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Pyongyang?
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Not sure what the population is but Montgomery, AL has no strip clubs.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Montgomery is not a bad guess at 205k. Tallahassee FL is also without clubs and has a population of 186k.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Oakland 406 K
    Montgomery 201K
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Of course a lot of guys who live in Oakland work in San Fran
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Vatican City
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If you take "strip club" in reality, Orlando has none and 1/4 of a million people.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Not sure if it's still true but at one time you couldn't even buy a Playboy magazine in Cinci... and that's where Larry Flynt is from - ironic eh?

• IRman
    10 years ago
    Cincinnati definitely. And I agree with whomever said orlando. The clubs in orlando don't even deserve to be called strip clubs. Any visitors to orlando should choose to drive to either daytona, cocoa beach or Tampa. While extras ITC in Cocoa beach are rare if existent at all they are almost commonplace at certain clubs in daytona area and tampa. Happy clubbing!
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I live in Tallahassee. It is awful here, but I'm thankful in a way because it allows me to save money and spend it when I travel out of town (usually to places with great SCing like Tampa, South Florida, Atlanta, and New Orleans). If I were in Orlando, I'd just drive to IR.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Looks like Montgomery, Alabama (201,332) is the winner. No clubs within 50 miles of the city.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Motor when was the last time you clubbed in Cincy. There ain't crap in KY anymore. If any are left they are no touch full coverage bikini clubs. You will get more of an eye full at the local pool.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Tiredtraveler - You may be correct about Covington but Lexington is still going strong.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Did anyone think of St. Louis ? Yes, there's a bunch in ESL across the river in the other state, But St. Louis and its burbs in the state of "Misery"? Zero.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    minnow, St. Louis proper has a pastie club called Rhondas.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    The Tri-Cities (Pasco, Richland, Kennewick) don't have a single strip club. The metropolitan area of the Tri-Cities is 253,340.

For Canada: Saskatoon, SK (222,190) and Regina, SK (193,100).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ what state is that?
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Washington
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi I believe the Vatican has 4 strip clubs in their providence
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @sinclair
    Provo, UT is a suburb of SLC. SLC has strip clubs. I reviewed 2 of them.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    You can add Rochester, MN to the list of cities over 100,000 people with no strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion