Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fancy a fuck?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you asked a stripper that, what kind of reaction do you think you would get?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Yes Guv'na

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'll think about it while you take me shopping.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Bring your friends the "dead presidents" along.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Fancy? Are you using colored condoms? ;-)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Jack the Ripper heard that a lot. Made him crazy.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Answer would be, "Now or later?"

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

The answer to me would probably be a gut-busting laugh and absolutely no dance.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Better to go with:

'Fancy a shag?'

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Farmerart - I think you are correct. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Just don't fuck a fancy

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

"There's a 10% currency conversion fee if you want to pay in British Pounds."

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I once knew a stripper who's stage name was Fancy. lol. Man, she was good...

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

I'm an admitted geek. There was an older, redheaded stripper, though still quite fine, with whom I once got into a conversation with about the British version of Whose Line is it Anyway? and Monty Python. It was pretty awesome.

If she would have said something like that, I would have gladly taken her up.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I know a couple of stripoer sisters that like to play around with British accents. I find it totally hot. They're actually pretty good. They've posted some YouTube videos on facebook that are quite funny. They should be on that Simon Cowell show X-Files

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Like British accents? Check out Louisa Lytton.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Cute ... but a little young.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement