tuscl

Flashing the kitty in a topless club

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:26 PM
When I get dances, I never ask to see the kitty. I've only had one dancer show me her kitty as part of the lap dance without me asking. She's very comfortable doing that because she also dances at a nude club. In your experience, how common is it for dancers to flash the kitty in a private dance as part of the routine? Do you commonly ask to see it and how do you go about it? What was the dancer's reaction? I want to ask my CF, but I don't know how she will react. She's very beautiful and appears to be a clean dancer. Best case scenario she might answer, "sure, for $100". Of course I won't pay but at least she won't be offended.

20 comments

• xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Its somewhat common In the Southern California Area. Depending if its a medium+ -mileage girl. A low-mileage girl probably wont do it. The girls usually have alcohol in thier system already. Usually, by the 3rd dance the girls really loosen up. The girls aren't really shy about the kitty . As long as the bouncer is not around. Guage how she reacts by sensual panty play . Then Progressively get more sexual by each dance. I remember one dancer moved her panties to the side.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It happens
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At my old favorite topless club, my club favorite routinely showed off her kitty in the private dance area. I don't know that it was a routine activity for the dancers there, but I do believe dancers would show their big money customers their kitty. There was a different club I went to once where I even got to DATY even though it was officially a topless private dance area. I guess that's what happens when there is no one watching over things.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Didn't know that they didn't show. :)
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Didest thou warship her fully? Your prophet wood have inserteth a holy sausage finger
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    At my fave topless club, I've never seen a kitty. I've smelled a few, but never seen it ITC.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    It happens at a lot of clubs. It's another way to get you to spend more money
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "It's another way to get you to spend more money" One girl danced all-nude for me at a topless club. She'd do it for the customers who paid for a $80 or more VIP session, but it was her personal choice and it's not something all of the dancers at that club would do
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At one topless club that I frequent there is one dancer that even offers a nude dance as part of her extensive menu.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Some Detroit clubs have total nudity in the VIP as SOP.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Put that cat on a leash
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have noticed it happening with increasing frequency at a lot of topless clubs. unless LE is very strict, it usually is not a big deal with the majority of girls.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Fairly common in my experience
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I go to topless clubs almost exclusively, the only recurring exceptions being occasional visits to nude clubs in the south suburbs of Chicago: Club 390, Club O, and Skybox. I rarely see any kitty at topless clubs except when I pay for lap dances from regulars, who often pull the thong forward from the front instead of sideways from the side . . . especially for a tip!
  • nelson
    9 years ago
    My experience when I'm in Detroit is the same as SuperDude
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    It happens to me frequently enough. I take it as a sign that extras might be available. If she don't flash it, then she probably won't let you stick your cock in it.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Seems to happen a lot at topless clubs. One dive I go to a girl will occasionally flash on stage on dayshift. House mother halfheartedly yells "cover it back up" .
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I had a girl show me a picture of her pussy just a few weeks ago.
  • mtnboy49
    9 years ago
    Sunday, I had dances from 5 different dancers in a topless club and 3 of them showed me their pussy with out being asked. it was a good day. But, in this club it is a fairly common thing. In others in the same city, not so common. One club in Washington State where private dances are bikini dances, getting a flash of the pussy is pretty common.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Regarding how to ask for a kitty flash, just remember strippers are "sex workers". All of them, literally 100%, are used to being asked for extras or sex nearly continuously. They may or may not be "offended", but all get asked. One of my favorite dancers at a topless club in NJ provides the best BBHJ I've ever experienced. In fact, I popped from a HJ for the first time with her. When we're playing, we enjoy titty action, DFK and two-finger, cervical-deep FIV. But, she won't let me see her kitty! Go figure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion