tuscl

Stripper shopping

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:55 PM
I was at CVS today and I bought "lotion" and a book called God's Plan for Your Life. Does that scream stripper or what!?! I'm sure the Prophet will want to weigh in on this one lol

19 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva, that sounds just like the conundrum people of faith who also like going to strip clubs face. I count myself among that group. PM me if you want to have a serious discussion about it. No "holier than thou" crap here.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    At first I thought this thread was going to be about shopping for a stripper. "Yeah, I'll take that redhead over there, and a couple of those blondes, please."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What a coincidence. I discover that I'm a sexual Jesus on the same night that you discover gods plan for your life. That's gotta mean something.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    ^lol lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I do not see anything wrong with that. You needed lotion for your hands and a book to read
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I understand the book about God's plan, but what is the lotion for?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    My chile the LORD mane hath tol me that thou shouldst rubb the holy lotion on thy hott body an film thyself doing that so al of TUSCL may warshipest thou
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Didd the book on the plane of the LORD mane sayeth that the LORD mane likes it when holy hores posteth a pic of themselv with a dildo up there asswhole? Iff not it was writ bye a false prophet
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thou art truely a preestess of the LORD mane if thou posteth a film of thy lotion cover bodee while fuking thy asswhole wit a nice dildo
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    When there's a dorky older man with you who's paying for everything, THAT'S stripper shopping.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Not sure about lotion, but I always have Astroglide handy for older women and anal.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    God should not have given you DD boobs if the plan wasn't "Get your FREAK on girl!". :D :D I'd suggest the Unitarian Church. Most churches can't get past rules about sex that support what the status quo was 200 years ago. We all commit enough real sins that we don't have time to worry about fake sins.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the laughs guys! Jacklash, you'll have to use your imagination as far as the "lotion" goes:)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Prophet, I haven't read the book yet but I promise if there's anything about dildos and assholes you'll be the first to know!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Motion of the lotion is a good thing
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    It only screams "stripper" if you paid in dollar bills. ;)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I only have one question: Does the book have pictures? Like if hot chicks? A pop up stripper book might be worth a buy though.... Cuz I'm not much of a reader. lol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    When they ask "do you need a bag", remember to say yes instead of "naw just stick it in my thong".
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Still no pics?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion