tuscl

Juice's favorite guitarist...... Buckethead

Monday, February 9, 2015 2:11 PM
Yes, he plays with a KFC bucket on his head,,,lol [view link]

11 comments

• sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Not a fan of groups that use gimmicks like masks over their faces(Slipknot, Kiss). Just be an artist if you're so good.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thou speekest the true brother Mikha'el four Bukethead is frum the choir off the LORD mane
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I like bucket head. I also like how it isn't about him, hence the mask. Course, I also like Daft Punk.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    buckethead can shred, kfc bucket on head or not, but let's get one thing clear: he's no slash.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Funny rattdog should say he's no Slash, because in the long post-Slash period of Guns N Roses, he was one of their guitarists. And I totally disagree with sflguy, because the bands that wear masks or facepaint make it only about the music, which is what it should be about.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    The Ballad of Buckethead. Love that jam.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The LORD mane hath tol me that the oder inside a KFC boukett is very inspiring. Sort off lik puttin your hed up a chickin's asswhole and deep frye it
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    That is whye I weer the holy boukett on my holy hed befour I receeveth the wordes off the LORD mane in my holy hart
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I also jacketh of wit my holy balloon hands an there sausage fingers. That is how thou shouldst prey too the LORD mane
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Buckethead is well respected among other guitarists. More than Slash actually, who's considered more a modern day Buck Dharma than any kind of virtuoso.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Put Wafflehands on drums and you've got the fixin's for a good band...or breakfast
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion