Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice's favorite guitarist...... Buckethead

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes, he plays with a KFC bucket on his head,,,lol

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Not a fan of groups that use gimmicks like masks over their faces(Slipknot, Kiss). Just be an artist if you're so good.

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Thou speekest the true brother Mikha'el four Bukethead is frum the choir off the LORD mane

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I like bucket head. I also like how it isn't about him, hence the mask. Course, I also like Daft Punk.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

buckethead can shred, kfc bucket on head or not, but let's get one thing clear: he's no slash.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Funny rattdog should say he's no Slash, because in the long post-Slash period of Guns N Roses, he was one of their guitarists. And I totally disagree with sflguy, because the bands that wear masks or facepaint make it only about the music, which is what it should be about.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The Ballad of Buckethead. Love that jam.

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

The LORD mane hath tol me that the oder inside a KFC boukett is very inspiring. Sort off lik puttin your hed up a chickin's asswhole and deep frye it

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

That is whye I weer the holy boukett on my holy hed befour I receeveth the wordes off the LORD mane in my holy hart

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

I also jacketh of wit my holy balloon hands an there sausage fingers. That is how thou shouldst prey too the LORD mane

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Buckethead is well respected among other guitarists. More than Slash actually, who's considered more a modern day Buck Dharma than any kind of virtuoso.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Put Wafflehands on drums and you've got the fixin's for a good band...or breakfast

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement