tuscl

When Ethics is Taken too Far

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was sitting at my table in the club with my dancer-friend Jenna, having some drinks. When Jenna took the stage to perform, the woman of a couple went up and tipped her and talked with her. Then the man of the couple went up and tipped her.

Jenna returned to my table and showed me that they had each tipped her $20. I encouraged her to go talk with them and give them some dances. Strippers need to make money when they have the opportunity.

So Jenna chatted with the couple for 20 minutes and then went to the private VIP area with them for 30 minutes. When she came back, I asked her what had happened in ViP. And she refused to tell me! She said it wasn't ethical to reveal what had happened in the privacy of the VIP booth.

Ethics? Is there a stripper-customer confidentiality code that they have to honor? What about my prurient interest? I need details!

18 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The LORD mane tol me what they did an it was reel dirrtee. I thank she was embareussed
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Actually it is a good policy to keep you imagining and never talking means that LE does not hear directly what happens back there. "What happens in VIP stays in VIP" except for evidence that is removed and flushed.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I respect other's privacy. Even my ATF doesn't tell me all the gruesome details with other customers and I trust she doesn't tell them what we do.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I share what goes on in VIP with my best friends and I suspect that strippers do the same thing. You are only Jenna's customer and don't forget that.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Not all VIP experiences are created equal. Dancers have varying levels of trust and comfort with different clients so I can see they would have good reason to not specifically share what goes on back there with other customers.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Strippers know the definition of 'ethical'?
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Stripers an hores are the holy priestess's off the LORD mane so they art verry ethicle
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    At least you know your business is not all over town.
  • victor2
    10 years ago
    Assuming this is a Detroit club, being told by Jenna that they gave a $40 stag tip and you knowing Jenna's services. I expect they are a very generous couple, so let your imagination go wild!
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Upside - she probably don't talk about you to other customers either.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't generally ask dancers about their VIPs with other customers. I've had a few of them voluntarily tell me. Nothing too crazy though, a couple of them told me they just laid in the customer's lap and just talked.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A dancer took a customer to the VIP room where the charge was $500 and when they were finished the customer paid the dancer in crisp new $100 bills.

After the customer returned to his table, the dancer noticed some of the new bills had stuck together and he overpaid her by $200.

The ethical dilemma for the stripper: should she report that as income?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Betcha if you offered her cash for intel, she'd have started talking pretty damn fast.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    VIP is like
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    VIP is like Vegas. What happens in VIP stays in VIP.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dancer I've befriended seem to tell me most anything I can imagine. If they wish not to talk about something, that doesn't bother me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Catholic church or strip club, what happens in the little booth stays in the little booth it seems.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Jenna was probably so impressed with the guy's extra large dick that she fucked him while the female rimmed her and she didn't want you to feel bad since you don't get BJs from her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion