tuscl

Getting the shits at a club

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 8:38 PM
Do you ever fear getting the shits while in a club? This has always been a fear of mine. I can't imagine getting a lapper and in the middle of it, it just seeps out. Luckily it's never happened IN the club. but once I leave on about three occasions..... well thank God it's never happened

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you're so old that this is a problem and you still insist on going to a club, I guess you should wear some depends undergarments. Of course, that might interfere with the lapgasm but I guess there's no choice.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Best thread of the year!!!!!
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith- It's nota problem for me... yet....I am only 28 but sometimes food just doesnt agree with you, ya know?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Try shitting at McD in the way to the club.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with Ranukam. Best thread of the year!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Please, don't immediately ridicule this idea and start feeding like a bunch of hyenas around a dead wildebeest. Think of it, an potential ad campaign for Depends.

Scene one: a disheveled old fart sits on a lap dance couch and a beautiful topless dancer (I'm thinking ScarJo will jump at this part!) and starts to grind. Seconds later, we hear a pppllluubt, a funny, humiliated look takes over our hero's face and the dancer runs away screaming, "That's gonna cost you double, you incontinent old fart!"
    The old fart's humiliation is complete.

Scene two: Cut to a dashing, debonair older gentleman. He adjusts his Depends, ScarJo straddles him, starts to grind and soon tears off every stitch of clothing and ... (I'm still working on how she can mount him through the adult diaper). It ends with a shit-eating grin from the guy. Maybe Tom Selleck could handle this role?

And the tag line, "Remember, Depends for all your happy endings!". Genius! Pure genius!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It all depends....on the situation
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Crazyjoe will love this thread
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The LORD mane hath tol me that Frie Grown Hogg stppeth the shits
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    People who have a lot of anal sex can have this issue. Luckily so far I've not had a problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion