Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer : "I'll give you a sloppy blow job for one of your t-shirts".

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes, that happened to me yesterday. I had met a dancer the previous Saturday that really impressed me. She was a 9 and gave me a couple of great dances. I would have taken her to VIP then but I had just busted my nut in VIP 30 minutes earlier. I asked if she would be up for a VIP with me next Saturday and she said yes. So I ran into her yesterday. She was sitting with 2 other dancers bull shitting and when I approached she gave me a big smile and the 3 of them had a good laugh over the t-shirt I was wearing "Any one need money for rent?" Then I pulled out a t-shirt that I had in my pocket and gave it to the one that I wanted. Without even looking at it she jumps up and starts kissing me. I said you haven't even read it yet and she says "I know I'll like it". She opens it "Does this t-shirt make my tits look big?" and I again got smothered in kisses. She said I'm going to give you 8 free dances. I countered with taking her to VIP at the standard rate, which she accepted. Meanwhile one of the other dancers at the table, a 7, Hollers, " I want one too and I'll give you a sloppy blow job for free". Ordinarily I would have taken her up on that but I had had my eyes focused on the 9 for quite awhile. I took the 9 to VIP and now have a new favorite without having to pay Dream Stripper prices. I may have to order some more t-shirts. :)

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Shadowcat the Godfather!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

You never cease to dazzle me!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

He'll yea!

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

I've got to get to follies one day.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Gee Shadow, you should dance on stage and take your shirt off and fling it into the crowd of screaming strippers...lol

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

I want to grow up and be Shadowcat!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Note to self: If I can get to Atlanta this summer, bring a lot of extra t-shirts.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Shadowcat, this is the kind of shit that makes you one of my very favorite TUSCLers! Party on, dude!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice Shadow

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

You the man!

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Shadow is our own version of "the Legend."

Also, happy Chris Kyle Day

Profile picture for PhilSakalewski
PhilSakalewski
•

bravolingus!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thumbs Up Shadowcat!

Profile picture for Thekingof32
Thekingof32
•

Who was the 7? ... lol

Profile picture for JustLookingAgain
JustLookingAgain
•

Nice!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Saturday the 7 informed me that she considers herself to be a solid 8.5 and apparently has withdrawn the BJ offer. Life goes on. :)

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Ahh, tough break. She's not bad.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

chandler - I some how knew you had some thing to do with that. LOL.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

I was partly kidding just now, but no more than I'm sure she was kidding you with her offer. I know a thing or two about both dancers, and they're both good friends with my ATF. That's really all I had to do with it. LOL.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement