tuscl

Buying For Other Customers

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, February 1, 2015 8:39 AM
Have you bought anything for other strip club patrons? Usually when I am out strip clubbing and there are active duty military in the club, I will buy them a round of drinks or free lap dances if there is only one or two of them. It is just my way of saying thank you for protecting our freedom, including the freedom to go to strip clubs and fuck hot tang. I once got a fellow patron, and stranger, into a club for free. I had an extra free pass that I had to use. The asshole didn't even say, "Thank you."

13 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    A dad brought his kid into the club on his 18th birthday. (Nude juice bar) They sat next to me and chatted with me a bit. I bought the kid his first dancd. He looked scared to death. Lol.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have bought friends dances and drinks but not strangers. I have had strangers buy me dances and I hate that because they are usually from dancers that I have no interest in. I think they are just trying to promote their favorite dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I offered to buy jerikson a drink and a dance if she would meet me in an LA club, but she has so far refused to respond to my generous offer.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Like Shadowcat, I have bought friends drinks and dances. I think I might have bought a stranger a dance a couple of times.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I've had strangers buy me drinks. Most of the time it is one guy also by himself who is sitting next to me who starts talking with me(the fact I might be blowing them later in the parking lot is just a coincidence). Mainly I think these guys have big egos or maybe just a lot of money. I actually had this a few days ago, when he was getting another beer he was gonna buy me one too. I always say no at first and if they insist I just go with it. He took my no so I didn't get the free beer this time. He was an interesting one. I first saw him at the front desk getting change for a $100 bill. Wanted all $5's, that's how he tips. We just happened to sit next to each other at one of the bars. He would stop a nearby stripper and tip her $5 to go tip the girl on the main stage $10. He also wouldn't tip when they were naked but dressed, I'm the opposite(for obvious reasons). He seemed to have a problem with black girls but he would tip the less attractive girls. Said they don't get as many dances so he tips them.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I bought drinks dor a guy who gave me an intro to a girl who wasn't taking new clients one time. That's it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    random customers, no. For someone I know, yes. when some clubs I visited were byob, I have offered beers if I had extra.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't usually do so, but just last Thursday, I was talking to the older Asian guy who sat next to me. He saw the girl who was talking to me and saw I bought a lap dance from her and he decided he wanted one from her, but didn't have the money, so I got back to that dancer, told her the Asian guy next to me wanted a dance and off they went. I hope they had a good time.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    One of my old AFT's regulars bought me 5 dances once. She asked me if it was okay to go to him as she was hanging with me, and I said sure, make some money. So when he was done with her he bought me 5 dances as a 'thanks'! I was pretty surprised by that.
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    I have handed dollar bills to female customers so they could tip dancers on stage. Particularly if hot girl/girl action was a possibility. I have also tipped female customers who were engaged in sexy behavior with dancers or each other.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Patrons, no. But I have for dancers. My ATF and I usually got a slow start, just chatting and a LD or two before heading for VIP. Knowing that she was about to have a chunk of change dropped on her, she felt secure in pimping out a friend who was having a slow night, now and then, for a LD. A couple times, they'd ask me to buy a second dance. It wasn't really worth it, but the friend was nice, so I'd tell her, "I'll buy another dance, but only if you do it for her," and point to the ATF. The dance for the ATF was always better, and women can always get away with more, so the action was hotter. And it got my (very bi) ATF revved up right before we went VIP.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    This one dude sat next to me at the bar once, he was lit up. He started talking to me and it turns out we were in the same line of work so we shot the shit for a bit. Eventually I wantd to turn my attention back to the lovely ladies and this guy bought me a couple couch dances with babe i had my eye on. I said thanks, bought him another of his drink but I got a really weird vibe from him so I avoided the rest of the time I was there.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I bought two gentlemen some beers only because I had to pay for them as entry drinks. Not into drinking bar drinks but they actually thanked me profusely, asked me my name the bartender then asked if they forced me to give it to them (since I am a young buck and their fat old gents) and hung out for a bit. I left later on and never saw them again. But hey they were very thankful for the free booze.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion