tuscl

Getting bogus numbers from strippers

azdd
On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix
Friday, January 30, 2015 6:05 AM
Recently I learned from another TUSCLer that an old fave of mine is back on stage in Phoenix, and I'm very excited about getting in to see her very soon. One of my absolute favorite bodies. Ever. Haven't seen her in a couple of years. Back then she gave me a cell number so I could let her know I was coming in. I sent a few texts, but never got a reply, so I suspected the number was fake. But, being the PL That I am, I held on to the number. Yesterday I texted the number just to say hello, nothing suggestive, and used her real name. Someone texted back and said I had the wrong number. Shit. Dancers - if you don't wanna give your number, just say so, I'm a big boy and can handle it. Why set up a guy with a bogus number?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's called taking the easy way out. By just giving you a number she doesn't have to explain why she doesn't want to give you her number.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never got a fake #. Dancers have actually been honest with me and either refuse to give me their # or give the real one.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't think I've got a fake number, I would be pissed if that happened. I've had a couple of strippers not text back when I texted them.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat has it right, except that it doesn't explain strippers who give out a fake number when you haven't even asked for it. I guess it's like giving you a fake "real name". They're thinking it will open your wallet for them by making you feel special, and if the time comes when you find it's fake, they can lie their way out of it.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    BTW, in the OP's case, her number may have been real when she gave it to you, and reassigned since then. It's rare IME for a stripper to keep the same number for longer than a few months. But it's common for them to ignore a PL's texts until a time when it's to their immediate advantage.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The fake number: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Some dancers change their numbers then only give it to people they want to have it. I had a fave once give me a new number. She said she needed to get rid of some guys she shouldnt have given it to.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I never had a dancer, who initiated giving out her number, has gave me a cell number that wasn't hers. The only fake numbers I ever received was when I asked for a number.
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    @azdd you see her yet? Willing to share? PM me with details please. I'm going be in phx in a couple weeks. Work in the Bay Area has been outrageously busy, so it'll be the first time I've been in Phx for several months, and my pool of known good ladies there has mostly dried up. One left the biz and had a kid, I've not been in contact with another, but know she's still working, so I plan to hit her up at her club and attempt a reconnect. I had one other one, but her number is disconnected, so I'm assuming she's not available. Other than that, I'm going to be mostly going in blind to see what I can see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion