tuscl

Strip Club Super Bowl Parties

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My 3 favorite Detroit-area strip clubs are advertising Super Bowl parties on Sunday, letting you know you can watch the big game and hot strippers at the same time. A stripper told me yesterday that her club made it mandatory for her to work at the party. She said every club where she has danced has had a Super Bowl party, but it's not a good day for making money.

I'm considering going to one of these parties. But I hope I won't be distracted. Will the game interfere with my focus on the strippers?

Is anyone planning on attending a strip club Super Bowl party?

12 comments

• skibum609
    10 years ago
    Nope. Skiing at Jackson Hole and then watching the Pats win.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I like strip clubs and I like the Super Bowl but I personally wouldn't want to mix the two.

I have watched the Super Bowl in recent years in one of two ways, in a sportbar with 30 TVs, or at home with just a few friends. Either way the superbowl for me is an excuse for me to eat like crap all day (carbiside) and even strippers aren't getting in the way of that!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I always have parties to go to, but I wouldn't go to a club unless I was alone in a city and had nothing else to do. I wouldn't watch it alone in my hotel room.
  • etsutwigg222
    10 years ago
    Have watched Super Bowl at stripclub, sports bar, hotel bar, and at home, of course. Was really fun at stripclub as they had dance specials for each type of score, had drink specials for first downs and turnovers, and a great buffet (food and girls). Charged $25 entry fee but was well worth it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I never go to any of the club parties. Because of all the freebies, they are totally packed. Can't find a place to sit and forget getting any private dances.
  • zef8mich
    10 years ago
    I went to the Detroit Penthouse during a sports telecast and was lucky to find a place to stand. And as SC says, no chance of getting a VIP dance during the telecast.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm going to Follies dressed in a shadowcat disguise.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Good luck with that. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not a fan of mixing things either – one probably can’t totally focus on either activity.

I often don’t like visiting certain SCs on Fr/Sat eves b/c it gets too packed especially with “SC amateurs” that turn the SC into a party/hangout spot – so a special event often magnifies this.

I also prefer to hear the game and often times they’ll have the club music playing and one can’t hear the game so it’s harder to focus and follow the game.

If one is in the mood for a party vibe; then worth a shot – but if one is in the mood for a strip club experience; better to visit another time (maybe b/f the game starts and b/f the amateurs SCers get there).
  • shorty4568
    10 years ago
    I was going to be visiting Detroit and thought about stopping in FC or PH before the game but I'd take off once the game got going so I could watch it
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    Sadly, I passed up years of SB parties at one place only to find out much later that they were like a Roman orgies with football. Since the club was technically closed on Sunday, it was a private party, so the girls were able to go way over the normal legal limits and debauchery reigned supreme. The dancer who told me about was a "good girl" who only let guys rub their dicks on her tits. Most of the rest were not as inhibited. I think I wept a little bit when I heard that story . . ..
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    My club is opening at 8 PM pacific and having a party with specials and freebies.

Obviously the club knows it's not a great Day for clubs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion