Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: gotta dig Iron Mike

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Words of wisdom from Iron Mike? tmz.com

Discuss...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

BTW, this is an experiment. I waiting to see how long before certain keywords come up.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Sort of like "Fucking asshole"?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

To be fair to Iron Mike he did get hit in the head for a living. Perhaps that is an explanation for his behavior. But yes, "fucking asshole" is a reasonable response.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Disappointed. I thought this was going to be about Da Coach discussing Belicheat

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Sorry. Got distracted by the Abigail Ratchford link. What was the question again?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I thought this was going to be about Ditka too!

Daaaaa Bears..... lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I saw iron mike chewing cartilage and taking a shit at the McD

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Hopefully he's not really THAT stupid and is just trolling for publicity.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement