tuscl

Strip club names

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, January 23, 2015 12:46 PM
Do any of the names of clubs reviewed ever make you wonder if they are gay clubs or not? Golden Bananna sounds gay to me

12 comments

• BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Lol....crazy joe would be a good gay bar name
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol......The House of Sausage would be a dead give-away
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I don't know Mikey - that could be fingers. CrazyJoe - my ATF used to dance at The Golden Banana and it's a real class joint.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Back in the 2000s I was driving thru a different county from where I lived and I noticed a club named Jiggles and actually saw two dancers in their bikinis outside the door talking to the door guy. I didn’t stop to check out the club but made a mental note of it (I was not on TUSCL at the time). Anyway – about a year later I went to the club and noticed it was now called Torpedos – ok. I park and go towards the door and I see a good looking dude w/ no shirt outside talking to the door guy – ok. I proceeded to go inside and took about 3 or 4 steps and glanced at the stage where I saw a nude dude giving a stage dance – needless to say I made a 180 and went back to my car. The name Torpedos should have been a read flag (apparently the club had changed from a regular strip club called Jiggles to a gay strip club called Torpedos).
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ gawker...I'm sure that is true. It just sounds like a different kind of strip club
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    For years i assumed "The Brass Bull" which is across the street from "The Brass Ass" in Newport must have been a male strip club until i learned better.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    the boobie bungalow- elkton, tn. it has reviews. not gay but funny.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A funny name is Chix on Dix, a strip club on Dix Hwy near Detroit.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Pitiful Princess, in Portland, is a clever name. If I saw a sign with that name, I would stop and go in to find out what it is. Seeing that it is a strip club, I would budget sufficient time and money and then come back. I would want to know what it is that makes it different from other strip clubs. What I would look for are broken hearted Ronnie Spector and Amy Winehouse girls. They keeping on giving all that they've got, but they still get dumped anyway. So they get branded as Bad Girls. They can't help but keep on falling in love with each one of their customers, one right after the other, all day long. These are the kinds of girls I like. I've met lots of them, and often it has been at the local strip clubs. SJG
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One club I regret never going to, which sounds gay to me, is the Jolly Roger Lounge which used to be in Rock Island, IL. Part of the reason is that Jolly Roger, of course, refers to pirates, and I just assumed that meant butt pirates, which is, at least in my mind, a euphemism for gay. One other place I have missed is Cruisin Chubby's in Wisconsin Dells, WI. That definitely sounds gay.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, What if that torpedo had been on a thick black dancer? :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Still, my favorite club name and really my very first club, "The Organ Grinder".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion