tuscl

Getting her number or giving her yours. Do you have a preference?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
If the purpose of swapping numbers is to arrange an OTC gig, I would rather she call me. That way I am not wasting my time trying to get hold of her. If she really wants to do it, She'll call you.

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I call her. I cant always drop everything right away. Has to fit in my schedule
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    True but if she calls you and your low on funds you will always be dodging her lol

With that said

If you got loads of cash have her call you

But

If your a paycheck to paycheck kinda guy you call her.

For me i need to save up then call her once i can afford her. I had a dancer once that seamed to always call me when i had no money that sucked
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I have succeeded well with dancers, in general, by giving them my phone number. That leaves them in control over whether they want to call or text me. When I give it to them, it's usually even before I'm ready to consider OTC with them. It helps develop a rapport. I've never had to change my phone number because someone was a nuisance to me.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I would never give my number to a dancer.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    When I go over there I always buy a sim card and pop it into my unlocked UK cell phone. I don't mind either giving out my number or taking theirs.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I do both at once. I just hand her my cell phone and have her enter her number. Then I text my name to her so that she has my number and can save me to her contacts. I think that's a standard routine now.

I also do it with a lot of strippers long before OTC comes up. Once she really wants to do it, she'll be a lot more likely to contact you than if she just has your number on a piece of paper. The reality is that you've got to count on wasting some time if you want OTC to be more than an occasional shot in the dark.

However, I arrange dates in person as much as possible, unless it's a girl who's been reliable with me before. The phone is just for keeping in touch once you've agreed on your plans.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I generally use a variation the technique chandler outlined, sometimes in reverse. I'll send myself a text from her phone, or have her do it with mine. That way we've both got each others numbers. I generally ignore random texts/calls from numbers I don't have saved and assume they do the same.

I also try my best to arrange in person, at least until it becomes an established routine. Cuts down on misunderstandings and keeps text messages pretty harmless and mundane.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    For the (seemingly rare) girls who don't want to give me theirs, I'll give them mine if they seem receptive. I get a surprising number of texts back from that, though most of those are of the "I'm working today..." sort.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I always get her number. Like Joe, sex needs to fit my busy schedule. I've never given my burn phone number initially, although she has it when I text her.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'd rather get her number so that I am the one making the contact, at least for that first call.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'd rather get her number but it's almost always been an exchange of numbers. Asking what's a good time to call helps too. 1 am is not good for me but a good time for me might be when she is working earlier in the evening. One dancer called me at 1 am. Lucky for me I was still awake but not always. She wanted me to visit her at the club one hour away when I should have already been in bed. That didn't work out.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I prefer that we both have each other's number.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    For me, it is always her asking for my number, so I would then ask for hers and call her right then. That way I know I have a real number and she knows mine is as well.

One time my favorite barmaid gave me a dancers number and said she had told her, if I needed anything, just call. Never did.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Nope, don't want a dancer having my number. Seems like an invitation for her to give me a call whenever she needs money, which won't be opportune for me. Plus, we all know the nature of ROBs. A girl that will call you needing money probably won't be afraid to threaten blackmail with exposure to your SO or job if she thinks it can her more.

Getting her number, however, a very different story.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    I have thought about this and while my wife and I haven't done anything OTC with a dancer yet we have talked about it. I've come to the conclusion that if we ever do exchange numbers the best route to go is to swap her number with my wife. That way when they set something up everything is setup and approved before hand between the 2 of them. After all, I'm simply the "stunt dick" in the equation and my wife will have no wild unfounded thoughts about me setting something up without her prior knowledge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion