tuscl

Dont leave your drink unattended !

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Saturday, January 17, 2015 11:07 PM
Im bad for this. But last night was clubbing and i believe some one put a lil something extra in my cocktail I got real slow and the club lights had me captivated I stayed took a taxi home

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Someone fucked with your Purple Drank?
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Dont follow this purple drank ? Drink is the correct spelling and i was enjoying a lovely sex on the beach cocktail
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Wow. You must have a edjumacation
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Cool. Teach me how to spell
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    You must mean education joe
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Is that how to slell edjumacation?
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Sex on the Beach? Dude...WTF? Couldn't you have ordered something manlier? Maybe a Cosmo. Or perhaps a glass of one of Boone's Farm's finest "vintages".
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    And Purple Drank is a hip hop thing. Take some codeine cough syrup and mix it with something like 7-up and pop in some candy. Fucks you up and it also fucks with yo' teeth. I like my Purple Drank with a just a soupçon of bourbon. Classes it up. But too much alcohol and codeine can stop your breathing, so be careful.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Don't forget the secret part of that recipe is that the cough syrup has to be stolen. If you get a receipt for it then it totally destroys the taste and effect it had on your buzz.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Was Bill Cosby in the club?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @zipman and a cosmo is more manilier? You guys are full of it. Hey if it takes less effort for him to get fuzzy that's good on his wallet and liver. If you have to drink more to get drunk, then that's never good for your liver bro.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    @Esta - just a joke my friend. I doubt that cosmos will get you drunk faster than the ol' Sex on the Beach. I've never tried. Boone's farm on the other hand...that's a man's drink! Nothin' like a bottle o' Boone's farm, a couple o' gas station hot dogs, and a pack o' menthols. How many teen pregnancies began with the words "hey...let's get some Boone's farm, gas station hot dogs, and a pack o' menthols and see where the evening goes"?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    If I don't know the club I drink bottled water and request that it not be opened until it gets to the table. That way I can keep the lip on when not drinking.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What if you left your drink and when you came back it was a purple drank? What if you drank the drank and you turned purple?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion