tuscl

Dancer names – important to you or not ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, January 12, 2015 2:37 PM
I’m not into the fave dancer/club thing; I like variety w.r.t. dancers and clubs and I’m rarely looking to hook up with the same dancer again – thus knowing dancers’ names is not important to me besides the fact I tend to forget names easily. Do you make it point to know the dancers’ name (stage name not necessarily real name). Reason I ask is b/c I often read reviews where a reviewer will name several of the dancers in the club whereas I have trouble just remembering one dancer name.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I remember the good ones and the bad ones but not the ones in the middle and I only mention dancer names in a review if they are ROBs.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat is right on that one, only remember the good ones ........ or the ones that try are ROBs. The middle is one big blur.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I try to remember names for future reference. But yeah, I don't keep track of names very well. Especially the first couple times I meet someone. Unless an impression is made (good or bad), then I tend to remember the girl's name if I want to repeat... or avoid.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I try to remember the ones I like so that I'll know if they are working when their club posts a RTRC on their website.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it's important to me. I'm not good with names either, which is why I put them down in my phone while I'm IN the club--so that a few days later--when I write my review--I can mention the dancer names in my review. Part of why I try to keep up with names is so that on my next visit--I can see if any of those same dancers are working. If a dancer gave me a good experience--then remembering her name is beneficial to me on the next visit. I also think naming names in reviews is good to help out other TUSCLers
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    The only time the names are important is if she's very hot and I want to keep track of her on future visits. Like if they have a board showing which dancers are on shift, or online postings and stuff like that. And if I'm in the club and want her to come and play with me, it's easier to ask the waitress or other dancers, "hey could you tell Coco that I want a dance with her?", rather than "hey, you know that dancer with black hair and big tits? No, the other one. No, not the one just on stage, you know, the one who has the long straight hair", and on and on.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm bad with names. But one of clubs posts who I'd dancing on their site. So for the girls I like, it's good to know their name.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I think it takes me two or three times seeing a particular dancer before I remember their name. I think there are certain clubs where it's easier, too, for some reason. I have an easier time remembering names from Chicago clubs, I think, because that's a two-hour drive for me and I spend my drive home processing my visit. From clubs closer to me, there isn't the same kind of memory trigger. For instance, I can recite my favorites names from when I used to go to one Chicago club: Iva, Frida, Lana and Naomi. Another was Angelina (ATF), Barbie and Inga. In Madison, there's a couple, but only one per club, Destiny and Zoe. And there was a Miami I can remember from around here, and another Barbie. Current fave goes by Tawney. I think it helps if the dancer is distinctive somehow. Tawney was a shot girl but now dances. She's a little stocky but is great up top and does a really good job with her makeup and hair. Local Barbie was trained in ballet and was ridiculous on stage, but I think she wasn't comfortable in this business when she found out it wasn't exactly "Flashdance," and, oddly enough, was a brunette. Frida, Lana and Inga, unsurprisingly, were all blonde and sold themselves with a Swedish accent. I've always wondered about when a dancer claims she's telling you her "real name." Does that imply she is open to activities outside the strip club world and in the "real world"? Haven't met one who's done that worth asking about yet. Also, I don't necessarily think naming names in a review is a good thing. I will sometimes elude to a name, but not name it outright (starts with 'G' or something like that). I kinda fear that naming a name can lead to management attention ("So, why did this guy online think your dance was so good?") or can make you look like a shill. As with a lot of things here, leaving some space for folks to connect the dots seems like a good idea. It's all fiction, anyway.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    One other time I make sure to type dancer names into my cellphone or something... If I know I'm going to make a review here on TUSCL, and I want to say something like "G*na gave me a very good lap dance, and I left there happy (if you know what I mean)" I need to know where to put the asterisk.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I knew a girl named Gina.....when she danced I yelled Va Gina!, Va Gina!...Get it?...Slick?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty good with names and make it a point to remember strippers' names, both stage and real (if they tell me -- which, increasingly and weirdly, they do). *Everyone* likes to be remembered by name, even if it's not their real name. I reviewed a Detroit club once and named, from memory, the 8 or 9 dancers that were there that day. This caused someone to accuse me of being a shill. Nope -- just good with names.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Not really. In the words of Lil Wayne, "what's your real name, not your stripper name"?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only remember if I want the dancer again and expect to be back in her club in the next month or two. Otherwise it's irrelevant.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Names do not matter with me, only the face and body somehow sticks to my mind, it gets stuck in there.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I collect them like baseball cards. I keep the stars and trade the second-raters.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    lopaw lol :-)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I need to hear a name 10 times to remember it. Ither times...if she is good or bad I remember and shock them with my knowledge later
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Good, bad, or in between, I try to remember. Not always successfully, but I try.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I always try to remember, but my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Some are easy to remember, the prime example being Voodoo, my favorite girl at my #2 club. If I go to a club often enough, and they're there often enough, I do remember what their name is regardless of my opinion of them, although it's easier to remember them if they're very good or very bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Much easier to remember breasts than names. Some of my dancers last night were: Small pierced Itty bitty DS worthy Playful Bouncing Big nips
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I never bother to ask and if they tell me I really don’t pay attention since I’m usually staring at their tits. I can usually remember a name if I can make an association w/ it – i.e. if she gives a name of someone I know or someone famous I may know and have an affinity for, etc.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I can't remember most dancers' names to save my life. The only ones that stick are those who do something extraordinary.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, the names are a part of what I think of the girl. Clever names go a long way. Not that many of them either. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion