tuscl

Comments on the discussion board

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, January 11, 2015 9:20 PM
Some threads get lots of comments and generate quite the stir, while others do not. Some threads are just more interesting than others. It doesn't happen often, but some threads go to 100 or more comments. Who would you say posts the most interesting threads? What is the record for number of comments on a thread on here. Has there been any toat made it to 200 or more?

14 comments

• zipman68
    9 years ago
    You're a true scholar CJ. I think the answer to this is "it depends". What does it depend on? Whether you count just bumping a thread. If yes, I bet one of the classics about Dugan's system has been bumped way more than 200 times by a certain Mr. Dougster. The question in my mind is whether the number of replies per thread follows a Pareto distribution.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I would say, "who" will get as many different picks as there are people here. :) As for the count, you do the work! :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    If a thread had more than 200 I'd be surprised if it wasn't about guns/gun law.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Most of the threads with comments in excess of 100 are simply bumped over and over. Rarely have I seen a thread post count exceed 100 legit comments.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Wasn't there a thread about 2 years from a person claiming to be a college student writing a research paper about strip clubs. It had over 100 "legitimate" comments. One of the most interesting threads I rememver.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    LDK!LDK!LDK!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think CFlock calling everyone a bunch of simps had a lot of comments....including the strange comment.... CFlock +1
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    LDK! LDK! LDK!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Showing support for the LDK!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some topics a lot of folks can identify w/ and have an opinion on and thus get a good # of comments – some topics will hit a nerve and thus also get a lot of comments.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dancer “duomaxwell” thread w/ 131 comments: [view link] Dancer “lovemetiddys” thread w/ 157 comments: [view link] I could have sworn both of these had over 200 but maybe I’m thinking of other threads – I’m pretty sure I recall 200+ comment threads.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Guys, he's just trolling to get someone to tell him how awesome he was for throwing his feces around his cell. Someone please just tell him how awesome it was for him to go looney tunes and add 143 fucking useless comments to a whole bunch of threads yesterday...Geezus, what a fucking moron. Joe, you're awesome. Feel better?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    136 comments: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ ok - i see - that last one was CJ on some kind of tirade
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion