tuscl

SC Surprises

fastscrs
Virginia
Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:38 AM
Ever had a real, out-of-the-blue. surprise in a strip club? Something like the following.... 1) I was getting a lap dance in a curtained off booth from one of my favorite dancers when I said to her, "You know, one of my fantasies has always been to fuck a dancer while I was getting a lap dance." She said, "Why didn't you say so sooner?". She pulled her thong aside, took my cock and slid it in her! 2) At another club I was sitting at a table watching a girl on stage when another dancer approached me (kind of rushed up to me) and said, "I'm getting off in 15 minutes and really need someone to fuck me. Can you take me to a hotel and fuck me?" Well, she seemed real worked up, probably high on something and that, along with other reasons, made me pass. Maybe I shouldn't have. Any similar experiences?

23 comments

• rattdog
    9 years ago
    I was in a lapdance booth at a bikini joint. she's on top of me w/her ass on my lap. I unzip and willie gets some room to breathe. not only does she not object but actually pulls down her G-string and gives me a totally nude lapdance on bare dick. I'm man enough to admit my shortcomings - I couldn't last the whole entire song. busted in one song and gave her the $20 w/no tip required. became my go-to girl for a couple of weeks until she quit. sucks when those type of faves quit.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had one ask id she could feel my bare dick in a non extras club in an open dance area. She inzipped me and reached in. She then asked if she could touch it to her ass. I said sure why not. She then sat on me reverse cowgirls and grinded away
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My DS. I performed oral sex on her. I said "would you please do the same for me?" She would, and she does. Never been more pleasantly surprised in my life. Non extras club purported to have cameras everywhere.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Hey rattdog -- that sounds more like a fastcoming than a shortcoming :) I suppose it could have been both LOL.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I got a big surprise yesterday. As I have mentioned on here before I have retrograde ejaculations as a side effect from taking Flomax for an enlarged prostate. In case you don't remember my semen goes into my bladder instead of shooting out of my penis. Well yesterday it reversed itself for only the second time in 18 months. A friend of mine that has the same condition said that it was probably due to an intense orgasm. I may have joined JS69's club and found a DS. It was our first VIP together and she was definitely my type.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    The first of my many surprising moments in strip clubs occurred almost 20 years ago, early in my clubbing career, at a dive bar called Club Zeus in Indy (now closed). I stopped in late in the afternoon on a hot summer day, coincidentally wearing soft athletic shorts. (Nowadays that's a conscious choice -- back then it just happened.) During my one and only lap dance of the day, the dancer, an attractive blonde MILF type, whispered in my ear "May I touch you?" and proceeded to give me an excellent unsolicited handjob. That was my first orgasm in a strip club and, of course, my first "extra" (if you can call it that -- Little Deuce never saw the light of day). The following year I discovered the pleasure of the lapgasm (also a total surprise the first time!), but I didn't experience the delight of the VIP room blowjob until about a year and a half ago. Since I just asked for it, I guess I can't classify that as a surprise.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    sc, if you are going to have a DS, one of the requirements is that you share detailed sex stories worthy of Penthouse forum publication. That's the only objective way that we can verify her status for you. Plus we don't have enough sex stories on here.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 that is easy enough for you to say. Nobody knows where your DS works but everybody on here knows where I club. There are already 3 guys that know who she is.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't it be funny if she were the dream stripper for both of you.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A few years ago, I checked out one dive bar for the first time. I went back for a lap dance with one cherubic blonde. We had barely started when she asked me if I had any boundaries. I told her no. She reached into my pants, pulled the lollipop out, and, throughout the dance, would give it a lick. She gave me her number afterward, but I never called her. Right after that club, I headed for another club, one that I spent the remainder of the night at. I flipped between two different dancers, a spinner with long brown hair and a blonde in a bikini. It turned out the blonde was brand new, first night and everything, so she asked me to take it easy with her, i.e., not paw her. I obliged her, hoping that she'd warm up throughout the night. The brunette was a pretty good dancer and a decent kisser and the blonde was nice enough, even if her dances were about as low mileage as they could be without being air dances. But there was another blonde in the club that caught my eye and kept it. She was another petite woman, with long, ashen blonde hair, a nice round rump, and a long party dress, but she was with a whale. And it turned out that soon she was going to be the sister-in-law of the new blonde. End of the night neared. The blonde and I were watching the brunette do her thing on stage, and the ashen blonde joined us. The DJ announced last dance, and the ashen blonde said she'd like the last lap dance of the night with "the gentleman" -- yeah, with me. The dance quickly turned into a small make-out session, there in full view of the near-empty club. Soon, she slid to the floor and knelt between my legs. She undid my pants, pulled my t-shirt over her head, and started bobbing away. At first, I froze up and looked out, around the club; thankfully, luckily, nobody seemed to be paying any attention, so I just settled back and enjoyed. Didn't finish -- I warned her off when I came close -- at the time, it just felt like it would've been rude to finish there, in her mouth. I did pay her the tip she asked for afterward and asked if she was working the next night. She said she would, but, sadly, didn't. Another surprising and odd thing about that night -- both of those oral ladies used the same stage name.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Hey, fastscrs, more importantly... Who the fuck is the bleached blonde chick in your whatchamacallit....the image with your username or whatever??? Damn, I am all over that bleached blonde shit !!!
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Went to this lil back woods club in red neck city this one time. Was back when i actually payed for dances. Spent 6 hours getting to know and sweetn up this lil cute red head with pink juicy b cup tear drop melons..before the club ended i found out she was hooked on xanx bars. Luky me i had 6 footballs in my pocket. Lets just say i got my dick laid that night August 15 1999
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I was at my favorite club one time when I got a lap dance from this one girl who was not known as an extras girl. But on this occasion, I felt like this wasn't going to be like the lame dances she typically gave, and none of the other girls were really doing anything for me, so I said sure, lets do a VIP. She then unzipped me and proceeded to fuck. The best part was after I was done and it was time to pay up, she was only going to take the price of the dance, with no tip, but I convinced her to take the tip. Predictably, I never saw her again there.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I was in a "non extras club" in a western state and had gotten some pretty hot dances from several of the girls. I had been in several times over the course of a couple of weeks and made friends with one of the girls. a tall athletic blonde in her late 20's. She seldom did private rooms and also DJ'ed part of the time as well as pole danced. We had gotten several dances together and a private room once but more just partying together. I always tipped her decently. In the private rooms the girls bottoms were supposed to stay on but not in the semi private patrolled booth area. This night the club was fairly busy for Thursday night football and we had go back the semiprivate area for nude dances a couple of times during the evening. We were drinking an having snacks together (Football nights the drinks and food were cheap) . I was not spending to much so when she suggested we get a private room I agreed. We went back she closed the curtains and got naked immediately after taking her bottoms off she pretty much stripped me and started with a bbbj and we went on from there for GFE the next 60 min (we ran out of hats). I asked about her tip but she refused and sat with me and cuddled the rest of the night. (one of the very few times I closed down a club) I told her she surprised me with her actions, she said good, she said I had gotten her horny the last two nights and her toys at home were not going to do it for her that night. Besides she really liked me and thought that the private room would be cheaper and safer than a motel room. She gave me digits for the next time I was in town to see if we wanted a repeat. She was a part time dancer, part time DJ at a local radio station, party DJ for hire and Club DJ. The club owner did not charge her a stage fee, she just tipped out he staff from what ever she made. I have been surprised other times but that was definatley the best.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised every time they let me through the door.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    A few years ago I saw this beautiful girl, I tipped her on stage, I proceeded to tip her every time she went on stage that night, but she didn't really give me eye contact, she didn't ask for me for dances, and she never came to talk to me. I was tired of waiting, and I finally asked her for a Lapdance without having any conversation with her. She said she was gonna have drinks with a female customer first. Usually at this point my senses would tell me that this girl is probably a ROB and low mileage, and I would find a new girl. This girl was too hot to pass up though, so I waited. It ended up being a long time, and I was about ready to go home. Finally she came over and she led me to the Lapdance area. There was a lot of chemistry and the dances were spectacular. She ended up being my ATF and we dated for a year. It just turned out she was very shy. A very pleasant surprise for me.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    ^^^Nice, I like that kind of story.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I was in one of the Phoenix Christie's locations about ten years ago, and was mesmerized by a stunning latina dancer on stage wearing a cute suede leather outfit. This was clearly a high end dancer, and the best looking girl in the club. I tipped her and asked her to come dance for me. Almost immediately after starting a nice lapdance, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and kept up DFK for several dances. While not really an extra, kissing was unheard of in this club, and certainly not DFK. This was the beginning of a very nice relationship, including a couple of amazing OTC sessions. Jesus I miss that girl.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    One afternoon after working out, I decided to visit my ATF, at this small local bikini bar. There were a couple of other patrons there. I guess my ATF was in "heat," because after she got me in the back, she began with the BBBJ; while in the middle of the act, she stops, and I hear the patrons and bouncer laughing with enjoyment as he and the other patrons where all standing outside the LD room watching in a perverted voyuristic mannerism, with their jaws on the floor! As calmly as I could, I whispered to my ATF, they are watching us!... To which she replied, good! Let them! I actually think this helped me last a little bit longer; but, anyhow, I blew my load in her mouth. I felt spent, but she wasn't done with me yet. She stood up an rode me reverse cowgirl to finish herself off! I'm Glad that I'm still young, and able to go a few rounds! And I was able to do this with sans condom! Her tubes are tied! (Both of us have been tested- I'm still clean, and so is she) After existing the LD area/room, I was greeted by a roar of cheers, hoots and hollars, from the other patrons at the bar! ... And the manager?... He and I, are good friends (hey, money talks)! He respectfully asks, if I had a good time, and shakes my hand....
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    All of my surprises have been negatives. I was surprised with how bad one dancer's ass was when she turned around to do a reverse cowgirl. I was surprised by the girl that disliked a belt buckle I was wearing and proceeded to slam herself onto it giving me a bruise behind the buckle. I've been surprised at the quick attempts to up-sell, or miscount or just plain cheat me out of cash.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite experiences happened recently. I had recently gotten a couple dances from a hot (but slightly older) blonde with a fantastic body. The dances were great but I declined to go VIP with her cause I was saving my money for my ATF. a couple weeks later I came back and got a few more dances from her. This time I decided to go to the VIP room with her. This was at an extras friendly club but even though I got good mileage furing the LD, she gave no indication that she would give extras In the club. So we went to the VIP room and it continued as a regular lap dance. I started to thing the little head wasn't going to make an appearance and the. She asked if she should take my dick out, of course I said yes. I was hoping to titty fuck her but got something even better. She took it out and started giving me a HJ for a minute (without spitting on it to provide lube). This dry HJ didn't feel particularly good, and then she licked it. At first I thought it was just to provide lube but next thing I know she starts giving me a BBBJ. This surprised the hell out of me, mainly cause I had only gotten dances from her twice and this was my first trip to the VIP with her. She also didn't drink, had kids, and is very smart. So I didn't expect her to be the type to give a covered blow job let alone a BBBJ to someone she hardly knew. On the other hand this also has me a little freaked out about possible STDs. Even though she appears clean, if she gave me a BBBJ how many other guys does she do this to?
  • Bored334fun
    9 years ago
    Not nearly as exciting as some of you... In Nawlins for a business trip and went to a club on Bourbon with a coworker/friend. Shortly after we got inside we started talking to a lesbian couple. A dancer made her way over to us and sat on my lap, then shifted over to one leg and started stroking me through my jeans. Was completely caught off guard, especially since my buddy was right next to me. I went to Vegas a couple years later but nothing of the sort occurred. I haven't been to one since (5-6 years). So, that's my SC surprise.
  • how
    9 years ago
    Several pleasant SC surprises, some of which I am willing to share... I was at a club in TX, and had been hanging out with the hottest dancer I'd met there. We'd developed some friendly chemistry over some visits, but never had done a dance together. One night, she told me she wanted to take me to the "private" area of the club (not actually private). That area had a $40 entry fee, but she just grabbed my hand, told the club manager "I'm going back here." He replied, "You can go anywhere you want." No charge. When we got to lapping, she started DFK and then BBBJ. Then she said she wanted to fuck me, but "don't come inside me, because I'm ovulating." We stayed friends after that, but never got busy again. It was amazing, but a one-time great thing between us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion