tuscl

Do u read ALL the reviews or just your state/area reviews?

sflguy123
Florida
At one time I only read the FL reviews and a few other places namely Michigan and Mexico b/c it had good reviews(ie extras). Now I read(more like skim) all the reviews. I read the ones from places outside of FL if a see keywords(abbreviations) that interest me. Seems lately lots of small, few sentence reviews, which aren't worth much.

I also don't read the reviews until the next day(unless they are clubs in my area). Yesterday's reviews I read today. That way I don't have to worry about missing any reviews.

So what is your review read ways and strategy?

25 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I just read the ones in my area/state. I read the Virginia reviews, which sadly is my area.

A few times a year, I get to North Carolina and Maryland, so I'll read those reviews.

But besides that, I don't spend much time reading any other reviews. Every blue moon I'll read a review of a club that's far, far away from where I live, but for the most part I don't see any point in reading reviews of clubs I know I won't be able to visit anytime soon
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Just the ones I'm going to go to.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I read the local ones and then skim for names of members I recognize in that I feel as if I "know" you.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Usually just the ones in my area.

Although recently, I've been looking at the Tijuana/Mexico ones... Not sure why. Have never been to Mexico. Guess I'd like to go now though.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I only read local reviews and occasionally areas I'm scouting. I also will sometimes read the reviews from people who post here.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Near by and out of town if heading somewhere.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I'm lucky they list by alphabetical order. I can see without logging on if reviews are done in my area. Saves me about 5 seconds a day from scrolling down.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    I tend to read reviews of any clubs I have ever visited. Like to keep up with them in case I am back in the area. If I am traveling to a different locale I will check those out to see if I should visit the clubs.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I read reviews of all clubs in the area I club in. And also clubs I've either visited or hope to visit. Then I also read reviews of a number of different member's reviews who I enjoy reading.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I always read the reviews for my area, for clubs I've been to and for clubs in areas I either visited in the past or hope to visit in the future. It tends to be quick reading, because no one except me seems to write reviews for clubs in my area, although I notice that when one person does, there seems to be a glut of reviews to read all at once, all from different reviewers. I don't know why that happens. FWIW, reading reviews of Cabaret Club in El Paso pisses me off to no end because my one and only time there wasn't enjoyable, although going with a friend of mine, probably didn't help there.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I read the reviews for all of the clubs in my area within a 3 hour drive. Plus I read the reviews of ones that my many TUSCL friends have written. And some times I read the international ones just to see how they compare to U.S. clubs.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I pretty much just read reviews for the towns I've been to or am planning on going to in the coming months. Sometimes, a random club listed on the home page might catch my eye and I'll read its review.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I primarily read reviews when I travel. I only club when I'm on the road.

Also read 'em when somebody points one out that's good for laughs (e.g., the Juiceman's reviews).
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Most days just read reviews for local clubs, visited clubs and those I'm scouting. When totally bored, I read all the reviews. Love discovering brothels masquerading as strip clubs. Those get added to the daily review reading routine.

• chandler
    10 years ago
    I used to enjoy the reviews with the lowest ratings back before the column of rating scores was removed from the 'Quick View' listing. Unless it's a club I'm considering going to, good reviews are kind of boring. Nothing inspires entertaining reviews quite like a colorful horror story about rude ugly dancers and mistreatment from moronic, sociopathic staff.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I stick to my hotlist, which is mostly my area, but includes some clubs I've visited out of town.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I only read the ones I'm planning on or considering going to.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I always keep a full complement of 25 clubs in my hotlist, either my regular places or clubs that I'm thinking of visiting. My reading of reviews is mostly limited to the clubs in my hotlist plus the ones near them.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I read every single review every day...just kidding. I read the ones from my area as well as ones I have been to. I also check out clubs in areas I am going to be in as well as clubs on the way if I am driving.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I read Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana. Florida because I live here, Georgia because it's close in proximity and I travel there (Atlanta) on occasion, and Louisiana because I take trips to NO every so often. I also read the Hong Kong and Adelita reviews so I can dream.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I read the ones for the clubs in my area, and for places to which I plan on traveling.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I'm interested in the entire country and Northern Mexico because I do plan to be going to all of these places in the years ahead.

SJG
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I only club in one area so I don't care about anywhere else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I browse the daily reviews and read all the reviews for my local area (South Florida) so I’m up to date w/ the local scene.

There are clubs in other areas I like to keep up w/ either b/c I want to go there or have been there.

Black clubs don’t get a lot of reviews plus they are also much less in #s – so I like to keep up w/ the few reviews of black clubs and I’m always on the PL lookout for any new black clubs anywhere in the country either b/c I may want to make a planned visit or I may find myself in the area for w/e reason – thus after perusing the list of daily reviews; I take it a PL step further and do a keyword search for keywords such as “black”; “AA”; “ebony” “afric (for African American)”; since these keywords often lead me to reviews of black clubs I may not be aware off and I can find them in the list of daily reviews w/o having to read every review in whole to see if it’s a review of a black club.

I also take a quick look at the reviewer’s name as I am perusing the daily reviews and will read the reviews of TUSCLers I am familiar w/.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    You've told us what our club of choice is, that Body Club, $50 for the hour in VIP! I love it! I will be there! That is my kind of place, and I know that I'll love the AA dancers.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion