Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm betting the Patriots will lose

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The bet is if I win you have to prop me as a cool guy, If I lose i will prop you as a great guy (or girl)

Any takers? Not much time

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'll take bets til it's not 0-0

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That was easy. I'll now take bets til the end of the 1st QT to be cool

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hana Teaches Japanese - World's Dumbest: youtu.be

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I didn't see this till after the game. Mikey; you're a cool guy anyway. A cool loser that is.

S
Supremeruler
•

mikey you owe everybody here props.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

it was a good game, but no props for anyone....nice try

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I saw this earlier in the game when you were looking accurate, an I got miffed because I picked the patriots. These playoff games are way more fun than the Superbowl.

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Mikey no matter who wins, you're a cool guy.

Word.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement