tuscl

The optimal age

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
We all know that19 is the perfect age for a woman.

Turns out 17 is the best age to be a guy.

http://dailym.ai/14vTLdz

21 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think 30s are the best for guys. Still young enough to go out and have fun, but you've also started to make okay money (unless you have no real skills like jestie214 and end up just being a janitor or like steve229 and just end up as a song lyric quoter). Seems like the best compromise of the benefits of being young with those of being old.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Dougster, yes but 17 years olds seem to be the ones fucking all of the hot MILFs.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    If I could remain any age it's would be 30. I do remember hearing ads for the website cougarlife. com where older women place ads looking for young guys. I wish that was around when I was young. I'd like to have a sugar mama.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like women around 30-35, and I would like to be 40 if I could stay at one age.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If I could stay at one age, it would be 25. I like my girls in the 23-26 range.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I've passed 65 birthdays. I find it impossible to say what age I would be, if I could. Now if I could be any age and know what I know AFTER my 65 years, that would certainly make it possible, but difficult.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: I agree. If I get to be younger (26 for me), I want to take my 53 year old brain with me. I was way to stupid sometimes.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    You are only as old as those you feel.

In the last month I've felt between 23 and 46. And 46 was by far better than any of those younger than her.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @Corvus: lol!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I lime women in mid twenties. Old enough to have some smarts and young enough to be hot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like...not I lime...dam sausage fingers
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Why is that all the decent looking teachers get busted for being perverts?

Maybe the ugly ones forgot the bag to put over their heads
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Corvus,

I always tell people I'm 65 in body but as I tap my head, about 12 here! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    In that one shot, with the glasses on and her hair up, I couldn't help but start thinking of Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher."
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    crazyjoe I'd like to meet some of the mid twenty year old girls you're talking to lol.

Every girl I know that is under the age of 30 is a god damn idiot. That's not to say they're hella fun to party with but once you have a civil conversation with them I always think to myself "girl, are you fucking retarded?" ... it's not like I'm some old fart, I'm in my mid 30's.

I'm happy with my age and I'm actually in better shape than I was in my mid 20's - I just wish I had the same hairline I did when I was 20!!! lol
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PG,

You know what I think of every time I hear "Hot For Teacher"?

That when I saw VH in concert, they didn't fuckin' play it!!!
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Had a buddy once say "Between 18 and 80, blind, crippled, or crazy, as long as their not dead more than a week! I'm not picky!"
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My requirements used to be OK at half my age (at the age of consent, at least) up to 10 years older. Not any more!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber,

Those assholes! Maybe you should recruit SJG to start some sort of petition and legal lynching! No "Hot for Teacher" -- sacrilegious!

I tried to attend a Van Halen concert once -- just once. I couldn't even sit through the first song. My hearing thanked me profusely for days afterward.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PG,

It was a double, VH and Metallica. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    What? Can you speak up a bit?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion