tuscl

going to strip clubs casually

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
When i go to the club i don't spend much money. Just a few drinks and conversation with a hot lil number. I do this about once a week runs me about $30w-$120m

14 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Ditto, unless its a good week maybe more.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    No i got to keep to a budget, but if offered a blow job i will spend a lil more
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    That's like going to a great steakhouse and just ordering a baked potato.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Be careful dude, I'm sure you'll get some shit from some guys here who think you're a tightwad or something if you don't spend a lot of money on strippers. Yeah, I don't understand it either, something about an ego boost I think that they spend a lot of money.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Sorry just not my style. Love watching but really need to save for outside dates and such
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Used to be a heavy spender. New girlfriend is eating up my play cash. SC trips are on a tight budget and fewer.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I use to be able to spend a lot more than I can currently at a SC (job changes and such), and at first I thought that me having any "real fun" was going to be a thing of the past. What I have found out, though, is that I just don't go now as much and when I do I don't blindly throw money around the way I use to, but focus more on one or two girls, don't drink nearly as much (not a bad thing really), and if I know nothing is going to happen I leave instead of just sitting there waiting for the night to change. Also, I now tend to go more to the smaller go-go type bars with a couple of girls instead of the big BYOB type strip clubs with a couple dozen dancers. I'm not saying that I am cheap now, just more thrifty with the disposable funds that I have to play with.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I usually only drop 30 to 40 bucks a trip for entry, tips and a couple LDs. But I live in an area with restrictive rules that keep the prices pretty low.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I usually end up with more money than I brought to the stripclub. I have a new "System" RickDugan. Y'all better watch out.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Slick! You're back! We were worried about you.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    ^^^^
    Cool. I'm sure we are all interested in a "new system" lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Brass Rail Sunnyvale, no touching, no private dances.

Go to the lunch time hoffbrau. Get soft drink at hoffbrau prices, get large bowl of chili and beans. Wait until one of my CF's comes up to main stage. Let her finish, then go to stage two, which is the most private. Wait until second song before sitting down. Then start feeding her singles. Exchange a few words with her when she comes to round up her money.

That is enough to get her primed for civilian dating. Still well under $20 total expenditure.

Could go further by asking her to sit down and have drink, and then feeding her some sitting tips. But to do any more it would have to be civilian and off site. Costs can be low.

Sunnyvale no touching clubs have advantages, especially when there is no private dance offering to drain you wallet. You get to look, talk, and fraternize. I guess I should also say that you get to practice staying hard with no proximal release too. I told one dancer ( Mocha, Pilipino miniature hardbody hottie who likes cat eye makeup ) who was making a point of getting her ass right into my face, "Wow, this is just like jr. high school all over again." That did make her laugh.

You can use the venue to get yourself a new GF, if that is what you want. It is just that full consummation will need to happen else where.

Yes, so I guess this is a system, another kind of system for this alternate kind of SC.

SJG
  • Bored334fun
    10 years ago
    I'm thinking about going to a couple in my new town. I'm not worried about anything public as I know so very few people.

No idea how much to spend though, probably just the min the first couple times. Not in a "big city" so I'm thinking I don't need to be dropping a bill or two.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    To each their own for sure – just watching can be ok but that is like going to an amusement park and just walking around and not riding any of the rides – could be some sort of fun I guess but as the saying goes “when in Rome do as the Romans”.

And not everyone has the requisite financial situation to “party like it’s 1999” so one can only do what one can only do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion