tuscl

A 19 year old is about to turn me stupid

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I have been adamant, for some time now, that I won't fuck with any girl under 21. I think this might go out the window tonight. There is a hot as he'll edgy 19 year old that is making it very tough to say no. We are talking about a hot young Italian girl who has had me feeding her drinks under the table and is looking to earn.

Fuck. My willpower is quickly eroding.

28 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Turn you stupid? Like we are supposed to believe you aren't already there?
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Break in that filly. Giddy up.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Just think of the things you can teach her.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a quick cash infusion for that young 19 year old. Show her how it's done "the System"-atic way!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    First JS69, now Rick Dugan. Nineteen year olds are taking over tuscl! Will jerikson40 be next?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Why is it a tough decision? Just because it's under 21? But there's no law saying you can't have your way and do naughty things with a 19 year old is there?

I'm with Sinclair. Giddy up lil' doggie. And don't forget to spank her for being a naughty girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    19 is the most wonderful age imaginable.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Bill Cosby would
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    As long as they are legal, I am up for the youngins. Seems to be a lot of girls at Follies wearing the orange wrist bands these days.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    I need a good follies trip if its got them young
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Any good-looking girl can make us stupid, especially if she knows how to work things. If you do go for it, Rick, we better get a report worthy of JS69.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Stupid is as stupid does
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Life is like a box of chocolates
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    My mama always said...
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "But there's no law saying you can't have your way and do naughty things with a 19 year old is there"

Um, jerikson, Depending on the state Rick was in, giving alcohol to her could have been illegal
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Right, motor....I know it's illegal to tap a keg for her, but it's not illegal to tap that ass, correct?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm just wondering why someone would have a rule barring any chick under 21....

I don't do young chicks just because I'm not attracted to the young ones. But for the guys who are, why not just git along little doggie?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy has lots of stupid funny little rules. Just see The System.

So doing under a chick under 21 is a problem but drinking and driving is not. Go figure. Just the kind of ass-clown that he is
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    RickDugan...dude, you're just making up issues.

I have a solution if any of this is true -- just don't buy the chick a drink. Hell, they probably won't serve her ITC. All you have to do is focus on NOT letting her Jedi mind trick you into going by the liquor store when you do OTC.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    There are many sayings dealing with going after younger women. Needless to say the main reason I don't chase after them so much is they usually conceded enough to think they are worth more and can afford to be choosy. More often than not they chose a "hot" young guy who has no money other than for his own drinks and they make nothing. When a smart young thing is friendly and willing I don't turn her down.
    Good attitude knows no age.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    There are exceptions to every rule. Young dancers are a pain because they can make good money dancing clean. They also are less likely to need the money, as many can live with mom and dad, especially if they don't have babies.

But if a 19 year old offers up extras at the right price? Age is just a number. Just expect serious scheduling hassles.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    She ended up turning flaky as the night moved on anyway, so moral dilemma averted. My 23 year old favorite, who showed up later on, got the money instead and did a damned good job earning it. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Personally I think that the younger they are, the more problems there are going to be in getting along with her.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you had any decency you’d wait until she turned 20 – it’s a huge difference
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Hold on...something smells fishy about your story Dugan...

You're saying a 19 year old stripper suddenly turned flaky? I call BS !!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's more important whether you get off on humiliating chicks than whether your minimum age is 18 or 21.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm only 26, but 19 is too young for me. 21 is the youngest I'll go.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    So tell me guys what is the problem with a 19 year old stripper? If nothing else they're a cheap date in or out of the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion