tuscl

Your pick?

Clubber
Florida
Saw this and thought, "Who would know better than the deviants on TUSCL?" Only one of the two!

http://www.eonline.com/news/612212/hotte…

28 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jessics Alba
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Jessica Alba

I'm not a big fan of blondes
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It's not a fair fight. Jessica is past her prime, and Kate is just entering her prime. If Jessica was 25, I would say Jessica hands down.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    That being said, I would still take Jessica today over Kate.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Both, in a threesome with me. Then I'll be able to make a data based decision.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Jessica Alba all the way.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Upton, but Alba is hot.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    They are both smoking hot in different ways. I would bet if either one walked out on stage at your favorite club, and you saw them up close and personal, most of you would be throwing tips all over the stage trying to get their attention.

It all comes down to personal preference. Jessica will likely be smoking hot her entire life. Kate is smoking hot now and for the near future. But with her waist line she runs the real risk of plumping up and ruining her looks without serious work to keep her waist line from matching her hip measurement.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Corvus,

Sorry to disappoint, but I would not, "... be throwing tips all over the stage trying to get...) Kate's attention.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Alba, and it's not close.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Jessica Alba, its not even close. I don't find Kate Upton attractive at all.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Neither. Jessica Alba has a very pretty face with enough makeup. But she has no tits whatsoever. And if you look at the foto in the link, she also has no waist. And without makeup she's closer to average than hot.

That Upton chick, whoever the fuck she is, has a face that is average at best. She has some awesome titty action goin' on, but the rest of her body is pretty average. She's not toned, no muscle definition, and her body just ain't much to look at.

Why they chose those two chicks I don't know.

But with enough makeup, Alba has a gorgeous face.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Yes, Clubber. That's why I said most and not all. I can appreciate your discerning taste in important matters.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton, and it's not even close
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Jessica Alba.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I do want to say that Kate Upton does have some tits that would give a great titty fuck. Soft and natural. Squirt a little lube in there and you're good to go. But the rest of her body really is almost a turn-off for me. She needs to work out or something.

I dunno, if she was a stripper I might tell her to move on to the next guy.

Nah, that's too harsh. In a dark club, with makeup and a hot outfit she might be okay. And Alba I'd probably brush her off.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'm the last guy to favor old chicks, but Jessica Alba will still be hotter at 44 than Kate Upton is now.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-styl…

Another view of Alba. Just look at that ass! Alba hands down.

Kate Upton is pretty, but she is plump with a weirdly shaped ass and looks one donut away from blowing up. I really don't understand how you can compare these two. Alba is a Porsche, even with a few miles on it, while Upton is a brand new Ford that looks decent now but will quickly fade.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    In the top photo they are very close facially and hard to separate them. However the blonde has the better figure.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Jessica. No, Kate. No, Jessica. Oh fuck.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Alba, without doubt! Alba is still hot even after kid(s?).

When I look at Upton I can't help think to myself: "what a tragedy she'll be after a kid or two."
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think alba is a rare true 10.

That said, I'd rather fuck Upton. I've seen the hacked pics, she's dirty. I guarantee Alba would be boring in bed.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I think alba is a rare true 10."

Huh? Out of 100?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Alba, no contest.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sure looks like Kate is second fiddle, and with the lopaw being down with Alba, that says it all.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I voted for Alba. Kate's body is too flabby and not as tone and fit as Alba. Of course I have no problem with slighter larger tits and blond hair.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I think I'd have to go with Kate. I tend to prefer taller women, even if she's just 3.5 inches taller than Alba.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion