tuscl

SlickSpic?

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Sunday, January 4, 2015 10:17 AM
Does anybody know what has become of brother SlickSpic? He hasn't posted since December 23 which isn't typical at all. Hope that all is well with him and that he's just taking a time out.

19 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I noticed also. Funny dude. I miss him.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Maybe he went to Catalina
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It's only been two weeks. But it looks like Steve 229 also has things to do
  • Xeinok
    10 years ago
    Do you guys ever consider the fact that maybe he was broke? Or maybe he finally got tired of going to strip club? Maybe he has gotten married and settle down once and for all. Well I am being honest when I say that I hope all the reason I listed above was not true. I have read most of his review, they were all funny as hell. I hope the dude come back and continue writing more review....
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Maybe they are.. "Wanted, Dead or Alive"....or "Takin' Care of Business"
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I hope he didn't meet up with SJG and get drugged and locked in his basement until he is brainwashed into only going to AMPS. We will avenge you Slick!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hopefully he's on vacation and will be back with tales of debauchery. I was away most of December enjoying myself.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing the other day. As he's a shy and retiring devout catholic he's probably still enjoying Christmas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe he was an illegal and got deported
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I haven't seen him on bonedin or zbone either. Hmmmmm......hope he's ok.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Somebody stop by Tropical Lei and ask where the Spic is... Oh, wait, maybe not... :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I would hope that if they could regulars would tell us when they choose to leave the site permanently for whatever reason. I certainly would. Therefore, if you ever don't hear from me for months, it probably means that jerikson found where I live and stabbed me to death with her stripper shoes.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A lot could have happened. At one time I took off from here for a month or so. I announced it, but still people that didn't see that asked questions. Wait and see. My friend, vincemichaels, hasn't posted since August of '13. I hate to speculate what has become of him. :(
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ime, SS, says... [view link]
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Hey, on a hunch I just did a search for "SlickSpic". Found one with a photo in a bodybuilding site. Damn, if this is Slick I don't want to mess with him. 6'2", and built like a fucking tank. Based on that, if that's him, I'm guessing he's got a line of chicks he's banging and doesn't have time for internet shit. [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If he's part of the $350k club, he could have given himself an good extended vacation and is now enjoying a whirlwind nationwide strip-club tour -- but forgot his computer at home.
  • Xeinok
    10 years ago
    MAYBE he has forgotten his password to this site.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I think he's out working one of "the systems" that get talked about so much on this site and it's taking up all his free time. lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Hey, on a hunch I just did a search for "SlickSpic". Found one with a photo in a bodybuilding site. Damn, if this is Slick I don't want to mess with him. 6'2", and built like a fucking tank …” Nah – I think slick has mentioned he’s a pretty small guy; short and slim and w/ long hair – but I think he’s still a badass that can kick some ass :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion