tuscl

Strippers and Butt Plugs

Do strippers in your area wear butt plugs? In Atlanta they do not. But last night was at SC and when girl got nude there was big butt plug back there. A beautiful shiny mufti-faceted metal thing, that was incredibly sexy. Not you grandma's butt plug.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Why would any woman want to draw attention to her ass hole?
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    How do you know about my grandma's butt plug?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Who doesn't know about your grandma's butt plug?

Sorry to break that news to you. Your grandmama is a hoe. :o
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat,
    You haven't been tipping much onstage at Follies have you? When I've gone to tip they pretty much squat right over you so the ass hole is hard to miss!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    First time I ever saw a butt plug in real life was in the fall this past October at Club Rouge in Portland. I did a review on it and remember stating that it was a sparkly butt plug. The dancer would do her splits and bang the butt plug on the stage making a loud "smack"! Quite intriguing if you never seen it before, but now I don't ever will care for it again.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Visit the Starz Bridgeport and you will find one dancer wearing it.

It doesn't really is a head turner for me, tho.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    magicrat - truthfully I can't remember the last time I tipped a dancer on stage at Follies. Too busy just dealing with the ones walking around and I don't ask to see their ass holes. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I can guess from the term what a butt plug is, but what is the purpose of such a thing. If it's some gay thing then please ignore my question or just let jerikson answer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think I’ve noticed one dancer w/ one – a supa-curvy light-skinned AA at a black dive that had a huge ass.

I’m kinda a plain guy and don’t really get turned on by butt plugs or women playing w/ dildos etc – I guess part of me does think that maybe she’ll be a bit of a freak and that’s kinda a turn-on but the butt-plug itself not really.

And like JS69; I’m not sure what the dancer’s motivation is – does it turn *her* on – or is it to get attention; both; something else?
  • jmiddle30234
    10 years ago
    I thi a lot of younger strippers like ass play they don't seem to have an issue with playing with their ass
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Butt plugs are unnecessary. I don't get it. I guess it's one of those kinks some people have, but for the rest of us it's just goofy. Like that weird shit with tying people up and handcuffs and whatever. No thanks.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Butt plugs...ew. I'd be worried that it'd pop out, with a whole lot of shit following.

I wonder if those dancers are into anal, and that's just their way of getting warmed up for a night of butt-banging.
  • mjpenn07
    10 years ago
    I saw one dancer at Tattle Tales Too outside Philly who was sporting one. She pulled off her panties to reveal a big fake diamond planted firmly in her ass hole. There wasn't any appeal for me, maybe partly because I didn't find her attractive in the first place, but I honestly can't imagine that it would have done anything for me regardless of the butt hole it was adorning. It kinda seems like you're trying too hard.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is that what crawled up jeriksons ass?
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    I think in the strange world of obscenity laws, an object, butt plug, inserted, would be illegal...at least here in Georgia. Back in the day at The Crazy Horse Saloon, I had a favorite that I'd ask to slide a finger in and she would do so, only if she could be sure no one else could observe.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Never have seen a stripper with a butt plug on stage. Probably not common at all in topless clubs. Kind of a different type of "jewellery" for dancers at nude clubs. If these girls tattoo and pierce all parts of their bodies to attract attention to themselves, why not a jewelled butt plug too?

But it also seems to me any woman using a butt plug would be into anal sex. Sounds like most of you are not fans of that type of play, even though others enjoy it. To each their own.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    What seems even stranger to me is this: when you have a perfectly good pussy, why choose the back door, with all of it's inherent nastiness? Maybe because it's a lot tighter than the puss? But then if you spend your shift dancing with a fucking butt plug, doesn't that stretch and loosen the sphincter muscles so it's no longer tight?

I just don't get it. And honestly, I don't want to get it. It's all nasty and shit.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have never seen a dancer wear them, but I have no doubt some of them do use them, if they don't do straight up anal. Some girls just gape wider than others. My current fave at my #2 club openly admits a love for anal. That could be SS, but she's also a gaper, so it can't entirely be SS.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 my brother, glad you can infer what a butt plug is :-) In this case it is probably being worn as anal jewelry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_plug so it is probably small and doesn't go deep.

@jerikson40 my friend. Relax about the brown-eyed girl. Nobody is going to force you to assfuck a chick (or a dude...contrary to some reports by anti-gay nutjobs gay dudes aren't out to convert the straight folk of the world).

However, you should try it once, just for the experience. Wear a condom (obviously, unprotected anal with a provider...well, I'll just say "not so smart"), use copious lube, go slow, and have fun! You've got to try everything once in life (well, everything except shit that you know to be painful...unless you're into that).
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I could elaborate on the hypocrisy of jerikson referring to a "perfectly good oussy" given his previously stated disgust with vaginas, but I'm gonna decline to further evaluate things that relate to insertion into a woman's ass.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Lots of good points. The girl "wearing" it was not very cute, so this drew attention to her, and we all know a stripper can NOT get enough attention. Her butt plug looked like this:

http://louisaleontiades.com/wp-content/u…
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Maybe her philosophy is that one should always be prepared for any trailer that needs towing.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    +1 ilbbaicnl
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Never heard of this so thanks for update.I personally think wearing a butt plug at work is way to scream for attention.And less attractive dancers need it more.she may enjoy it...but I think way more likely it's what she wants you to think,that she is fun and freaky and have no boundaries.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've never seen it, but that would be kind of hot.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Seems like it's becoming more common. I'm starting to see them at clubs where I'd never seen them before, especially on (in?) the younger girls. At the club I was in this last Halloween, there was a girl wearing a bunny costume (actually just rabbit ears and a fuzzy tail along with a white bra and g-string). The tail stayed in place even when she pulled off her g-string. It was a butt plug.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Love this trend!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The tail stayed in place even when she pulled off her g-string. It was a butt plug."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    kayleehottiegirl = brilliant!

Do you also like rimjobs? Giving and receiving?

If so I'm in love!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not seen any butt plugs around here. Most of our clubs are not even nude, and then there are lots of other rules they have agreed to.

In San Francisco it would not be impossible, but I have not seen it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion