tuscl

"I Wish I had met you somewhere else"

Thursday, January 1, 2015 1:40 PM
I met a stripper a few months back at one of my usual clubs. She was hot and also had a very pretty face. During our conservation, she dropped a line on me that I hadn't heard before: "I wish I had met you somewhere else." She gave me a few good dances, I left, and life went on. I think she was sort of hinting that if she had met me at a regular bar, or a sporting event, or a picnic, she might have dated me. But given that we had met in a strip club where she was working, it was now never going to happen. Thoughts?

30 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yes, very simple. Women, especially strippers, dislike men who go to strip clubs. Why? Because there is nothing worse for a woman than to think that her man is going out and oogling other, prettier, women. They hate that with a passion. And the fact that you go to strip clubs to oogle other women means that if she were to start dating you, you would still be going to a strip club to oogle other women. Thats why dancers don't date customers. Because strippers think that any guy who goes to a club to drool over strippers like her is a creep. It's a woman thing, you'll never understand it.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Could be Stripper Shit. She could have been fishing for OTC. Who knows.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My thought: Another way to mess with your mind and manipulate you. All women do this, and strippers are better at it than other women.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Saying what she thought you wanted to hear.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sounds like she was trying to set the connection, sort of like "Even though we had just met, it felt like we were old friends."
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Those moments are your stars, bro. She was giving you a chance, you should've taken it. But you were a n00b, sooooo, there it goes.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Similar to a line from my ATF: "God, why aren't you thirty years younger?" It worked on me.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    alabegonz, seriously, with all due respect.... You are such a fucking pathetic loser. Really, it's sad. You really need to get a life.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "It's a woman thing, you'll never understand it." So true jerikson. I'm just glad that we have you around so that "one of the guys" can explain things to us from a woman's perspective
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Hey jerikson, you sound you are offended, same way my CF gets offended, c'mon man, MAN UP. You are not she aren't you?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Because strippers think that any guy who goes to a club to drool over strippers like her is a creep." And then she calls me up to visit her at the club so we can get naughty in the booth. If that isn't what she is trying to convey is true, then I really do not how sucking her nipples so hard and her whisper moaning doesn't mean a thing.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    alabegonz, I'm only offended as a man, seeing other men acting like sniveling little bitches, kissing these girls' asses and sticking their noses so far inside their butts they can see daylight. I'm serious dude, I'm not trying to attack you, I'm trying to slap a little sense into you and the other guys here who are so convinced these girls feel something for you, and you play their games and give them money so they'll continue to act as if they like you. Find a real girl for a relationship. Trust me, it's SO much better. And you'll find your clubbing will be less and less frequent, and you'll be happier. And richer, cuz you're not throwing all this serious money at these girls.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ and ultimately you may end up the happy, wealthy ladies man that jerkoffson40 obviously is. Now ain't that something worth aspiring to?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    sounds to me if you want to date a stripper, go as a driver not a passenger. She don't date people who pay for dances. What a shame too because your such a catch but she knows your a legal voyeur (oxymoron abound).
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its entertaining watching the little bitch jerkoffson psychobabble herself into a black hole of delusion. You go, girl!!!!
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    On the converse side, dancers are afraid that if you meet her at the club, she will never be more than a ho in your eyes.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow, Diva, excellent and insightful point !!! I never thought of that, but it sounds like that's probably a big consideration for many women.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ well, of course, it's something they think about but just with a playa they would be interested in the first place which is not 99% of customers. Surprised a guy with your self proclaimed deep insights into the minds of women at the same time says he never thought of that.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Not unusual to hear. Both sides can be reluctant to seriously date the other. "It's a woman thing, you'll never understand it." Are you a woman, jerikson? I'm not trying to be flippant....I'm just wondering. Some of the things that you post have made me wonder.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    No, Lopaw, I'm not...and I'm not sure if I should be flattered that what I say about women is so insightful that you think I might be one, or you're just trying to mess with me like I do with you... :) But since you don't usually disagree with my thoughts on what women might be thinking, maybe you're agreeing with me?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It's likely stripper shit, but it could be her saying you and her might have been able to be good friends (or lovers) if you didn't meet in the strip club.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, it's interesting how many different people have been convinced I'm either a bitter, angry old man, or a stripper, or a woman, or a young kid, or a woman hater, or woman repellant, or a whole list of nonsense. So much for insight...
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "and you play their games and give them money so they'll continue to act as if they like you. " Walk away from the pussy, booty and boobs???? No way, bro. No F-ing way.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "By the way, it's interesting how many different people have been convinced I'm either a bitter, angry old man, or a stripper, or a woman, or a young kid, or a woman hater, or woman repellant, or a whole list of nonsense. So much for insight..." Dude, I don't give single F why you doing this. Just do what you want to do, I have no bones with you bro.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I never said you did, alabegonz...I was responding to Lopaws question about whether I'm a woman.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Squeek squeek squeek. That is all I hear from jerkoffbitch. Fuck you and shut the hell up you fucking cunt
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Lopaw, he might be wondering, too.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Jerikson dude, I don't think you're any of those things. But I do have direct evidence that you dig looking at alien chicks getting freaky. What is that evidence? The link to the gif of an alien chick swallowing a dildo that you posted. You're OK jerikson dude, but most of us don't do strip clubs on Zeta Reticuli Ic.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    The first dancer that I ever took to my home for a weekend sex romp was about 40 years younger than me. It was a jolly weekend. During the drive back to the city the girl told me straight out: "I wish that I had met the 28 year old you. I would have stuck to you like a bad rash." Haven't seen that girl for years now. Last I heard she had taken a straight job, married, and moved to a different province.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I tell my DS all the time that I wish I had met her when I was 19. But upon reflection I'm not sure if that would've been better. At 19 I wouldn't have had the two things that make me most attractive to her --lots of money and the knowledge of female anatomy to make sure she always has multiple orgasms. I may be better off having met her as a dirty old man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion