tuscl

To all...

Clubber
Florida
Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

If you are offended by the above, put on your big boy pants or big girl skirt and buck up!

25 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'll second that.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Make that three.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Because wishing us all a Happy Holidays is so offensive?

Is there a joke I'm missing?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ignore me I get it now -- That was "I am a conservative, screw liberals, they want to take Christ out of Christmas" jab.

That is the least offensive my liberal feminist loving eyes have seen all week

Here here...pip pip...cheerio. Merry Christmas to all the TUSCLers -- especially you Nickifree & Footballguy -- squashing my self contained disdain in twenty fif-tane
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Whatever you celebrate, Happy Holidays!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all from me. Hope you all have a healthy 2015.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

And Festivus for the rest of us.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfMmCf5…
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Happy Festivus indeed. May the strip club gods grant everyone in the new year their fill of slutty cute MILFs, dream strippers galore, and more blow jobs than you can count.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you all!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Being an atheist, I get shit about this all the time. If I say "Merry Christmas", I get shit from the libtards about how non-inclusive I am. If I say "Happy Holidays", I get shit from the contards about how keeping "Christ" in "Christmas".

We have a pretty culturally diverse workplace, so when I took off for the holidays, I said "Happy Holidays" to everyone. Naturally, one of the contards made a joking comment about the "reason for the season."

So I said "You're right! Happy 23.4 degree axial tilt celebration!"
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I like JohnSmith69's wishes, but will echo the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wish as well.

And Happy Festivus! "I've got some real problems with you people!"
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    When does the airing of grievances begin?
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Lopaw....for some folks I believe they began about 12 months ago!
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Happy holidays everybody and I hope you all having a quality time whatever you up to.Heres some air kisses <3 X X X X now pecks <3 x x x x x x x x x
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    X X X now pecks x x x
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm never offended by people offering greetings and well wishes even when it's outside my religion. Merry Christmas!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Buck up?

If you are suggesting that one is required to celebrate Christmas, or more importantly if the public square and tax payer funded resources should be handed over for religious celebrations, hell no!

SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Amen, rock, amen!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SJG,

I know, sometimes you" appear" stupid, like now. I don't believe you are, but to infer any of your statement above is pure lunacy!

Just for you...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
    environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender
    neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable
    traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
    choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others,
    or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally
    successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset
    of the generally accepted calendar year 2000, but not without due respect for the
    calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make
    America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country
    or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
    race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform,
    or sexual preference of the wishee.

Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
    alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually
    implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by
    law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good
    tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
    whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance
    of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Sincerely,

Clubber
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    fucking clubber...holy shit...lmfao :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hell of a first sentence, Clubber. Merry Christmas!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas! I'm doing my part to fight evil. Getting ready to kill more monsters in Diablo 3.

I believe there will be things to kill and fight. It's good to believe in something.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas everyone.

SJG perform a Christmas miracle for us all and piss off you twat.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    HG makes me think of Rocky Horror!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion