tuscl

$400 BJ

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:59 AM
From a recent review of Scarlett's in South Florida: "... his is the 4th club I visited in south Florida area that I visited during my vacation and this had probably the best looking girls of the bunch. This place is very similar in style to what most clubs in Vegas are like except for the number of girls. It didn't seem like $10 table dances were available but dances in the booths were $25 each. I think once per hour they parade all the girls through the stage area, some holding calendars or hats. Then they offered the calendar and a dance for $25 or 2 dances for $35. The 1st girl I went with was a Russian girl from Siberia. Tall, skinny, with man made bolt ons. She gets naked and sits on my lap while I feel those titties. From there she starts a conversation while I fondle her for the whole song. We do be songs with her moving more than an inch or 2 and me holding her fits. My buddy gets dances from a girl a bit thicker than I like, but right up his wheelhouse. She sticks with him like glue, going for dances periodically and every 2 for $35 dances. This essentially cock blocked me as I man the seats while he's away from the table and turn away most of the girls while he's getting dances. He arranged an off the clock visit for $400, as he was so horned up that he would have agreed for almost any amount. I admonish him for overpaying but in reality he can easily afford it. A few minutes before she was to show up I head over to the nearby Denny's. After about 15 minutes past time I get a text saying that he was stood up so I head back to the room. Just a few minutes after I get back we get a nock on the door and I'm back on the street looking for some place to kill some time. As I said he would have paid almost any amount and this girl knew it as she pulled the $400 only gets you a bj, pussy is more bs. Still, he was relieved and happy he could check off his bucket list that he had take out service from a strip club ..." [view link]

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I can't lie. I fell for that routine manny moons ago in a PLverse far, far away.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well...if $400 to him is like $40 to me then he went away happy, but for $400 you can have a life changing experience for an hour with the right girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s every PL’s right to choose how much he is willing and able to pay – my problem was w/ the ROB/bait-and-switch tactics of the dancer.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    For a second I thought the BJ was ITC, that would have been surprising because I had heard Scarlett's is a no extras club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I liked Scarlett's because they had very attractive dancers, but I did not get take out. $400 for a BJ is too much.
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    The people who can really afford it don't overpay--which is how they can afford it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Scarlett's an excellent club, but really not an extras club on the level of Tootsie's. When visiting Scarlett's, it would also help to be damn near deaf! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion