tuscl

Boys only schools consequences

Hello guys can anybody share an insight into how boys only private schools affect sexuality of a man? In my opinion some guys grow up tragically confused lol.They do a lot of things to prove their 'real' man,can be very inadequate even repulsed around big boobs,decidedly prefer girls with boyish figure,always need to endlessly hug their male mate when they're tipsy,the list goes on...:)))

32 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    I think this is more of a socioeconomic culural issue. I find that there's always some level of homoerotic "play" in the upper middle class, and less so the more down the ecomomic ladder one slides. Not to say that all rich people are homosexual (but absolutely super tolerant of it) Not all poor people are staight but are way less tolerant and call boys sissy/faggots/bitches for exuding less than 'alpha' male behavior.

I do notice that my well-to-do friends are quick to play "homo" and try to touch each others dicks when they are drinking, and I noticed that my friends from the Innercity won't go there.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ...I do hang out with my intercity friends more now :)
    the other thing I notice is that the higher up the socio economic (to a point, I couldn't tell you about upper upper class) you go the so does level permissible sexuality (there are a lot of swingers in the middle class)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I never attended a boys only school, but I've read about the exclusive English "public schools" (which are private schools) like Rugby, where homosexual experimenting seems to be very prevalent.

• LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Gaca and jack I so agree,anyone else please?
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    My dancer friend worked in London for over 10years where there's bulk of upper class guys working in top city jobs and she said they look a proper guy you wanna marry when sober but once pissed some have to snog their male mate sitting next to them lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    hey Lena, how did you get your book advertised on this site?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    A boys only school is about the most depressing thing that could happen growing up.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02
    That was such a SIMP questions. @alexrain was right about something. come'on man yourr from SoCal gotta represent better than that.

Should have PM her if it was a real question.

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^I think you're making a wrong assumption about a simple question. Rainman. socal. simp. what are you talking about?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    So, Lena and other dancers, that brings up an interesting question: should it be legal for a father (or mother?) to take a young teenage boy for lap dances? What is the youngest customer you would be comfortable giving a lap dance to? It might help to avoid teen pregnancies, and teen boys forcing sex on teen girls because they are desperate.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay or bisexual. But it's best if everyone can follow their natural preference, gay, straight, whatever as long as they respect others.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @mikeya...it was more of a joke. @Alexrain called you and sclvr5005 SIMPs like the last few female posted topics.

since you were asking a question not related to the topic I took a jab...
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Iol...some of these comments are SO funny
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    " they look a proper guy you wanna marry when sober but once pissed some have to snog their male mate sitting next to them lol"

can someone translate that into English please :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Gaca, in American, I think it means that some upper-class, well-to-do guys, after they get drunk, lose some of their inhibitions and want to get it on with another guy.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @phantomgeek Thanks for the explanation. ..
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "School Ties" was an underrated early 90's film about life in a private, all-boys prep school in New England. It starred a bunch of young actors who would go onto some famous roles. Matt Damon, Ben Afleck, Brendan Fraser...

At least in this film, they didn't lead the cloistered lfe, devoid of all female companionship you expected.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    150 years ago this was a serious issue for European men, particularly among the English. There were whole generations of men with screwed up sexuality because they spent there formative years (sexually) surrounded by boys/young men going through the same shit.

Nowadays, not really such a big deal. Lot less all boy schools and things like the internet and cell phones mean they aren't really isolated from the opposite sex.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Don't know or care about all boys schools, but I would have loved to have attended an all girls school....imagine the shit that I would have gotten into even earlier in life!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure there are any all boys schools left in the US. All the schools are pretty much coed. Even the dorms are coed. Hell even the boy scouts are coed. I can imagine if guys had no contact with women they would be doing each other. Look at the prisons ! Hell they need to make prisons coed and I would volunteer !
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gosh. Imagine all the little lopaws that could be running around by now......oh, wait. It doesn't work that way. ;-D
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think jestrite is correct.

I know most (if not all) of the private prep-schools in the east are all now coed.

Places like Choate, Exeter, and Andover. Schools where the Kennedys and Roosevelts were educated.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02 i emailed the customer service on here,then called them,then sent them a payment and a banner file,hope you're happy with that.@GACAclub sorry the british slang caused confusion i will try to be more mindful next time,but PhantomGeek got it spot on/explained it right.@lopaw i grew up surrounded by girls anyways,i was in language and literature oriented class and only a quarter of us were boys and they were feminine,i don't know why we needed them anyways,and yes some of my girl friends tried to kiss me but i knew then that i only like observing feminine beauty nothing more…its the men that i want,so yes ATACdawg the world wouldn't be full of little lopaws running around it does not work like that lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg- all I can say about that is...thank goodness! I can't tell you what a wonderful thing it is to not have to worry about stuff like that! And besides....one cRaZy lopaw running amok in the world is plenty ;)
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl i gave tons of dances to 18yo boys and really enjoyed them,made me feel like i'm erotic goddess, plus they seem to gravitate towards me the very young ones, and trust me, maybe cos i have big natural boobs maybe cos i'm a very nice person and they feel safe with me lol.But i wouldn't want to dance for younger than 18 guys and prefer they come without their parents as it makes me feel weird.But this happened before when i had fathers buy dances from me for their teenage sons,as long as they are both cool and fun thats okay i guess but i'd rather the young boy visit with a friend of his age and all the money he could find :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @LenaSmirnova- I'm curious- have you ever danced for a woman before? Or are you not female - friendly?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've read that it's generally accepted that girls do better in single-gender schools while boys tend to do worse.

Women-only schools tend to allow women to let down their guard a little more and focus. I've heard stories of women at women-only schools coming to school in rollers and pajama bottoms, no longer having to be concerned about dolling themselves to impress boys or dealing with male egos, being able to focus better on their schooling and achieve more. Women tend to be more supportive of each other and, together, they get a lot accomplished.

Guys, meanwhile, often feel the need to be consistently more macho when around nothing but other guys as they all try to be the alpha male, making them a little more boneheaded as meathead antics start coming before schooling. They probably also engage in a lot more macho guy bonding type stuff, which is often sexual humor, butt slapping, blah blah blah. Having women around forces guys to be a little more refined and behaved.

I also suppose that yes, those who are more socially sheltered and don't get to spend a lot of time with women outside of school, end up having their effeminate traits almost magnified, in part to avoid the wrath of the alpha male types but in part because they're around nothing but other boys, in a boys-only school. We have a very large one near us, distinctive because they made their students wear blazers in a lot of circumstances (on the bus to games, at events where a slightly nicer dress was appropriate, etc.), and you could tell that it produced both a lot of meathead jocks and a lot of diminutive wallflowers.

As for whether or not it makes guys more homoerotic, or prefer more boyish women ... I dunno, and I don't know enough guys from those kinds of schools to say for sure. So maybe there's something to what you said. But yeah, there definitely seem to be differences between going to a co-ed school or a single-gender institution.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    @lopaw i used to dance for married couples before and once an audition dance for a lesbian club manager,they seem to have enjoyed it but i was secretly uncomfortable and wanted it to end asap. Especially the manager she was so confident and full on she scared the stilettos off me lol. These days i say no if its not one to one with a male customer.I simply don't feel right otherwise.I need to connect,enjoy and fleece that one guy who succumbs to me,really be with him,complete him,thats what i do,i like it more than money.Having seen so many beautiful pussies and tities over the years and being constantly exposed to smart and funny dancers and predictable and repetitive guys i started sexually fantasising about women occasionally,but its rare.I'm open to the idea of falling in love with a woman but it has to be one in a billion sort of person as i'm really complex with this.One thing sure i like nice big butts on them:)
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    @AnonymousJim thanks for input i completely agree a big group of women is mostly empowering for the members,but a big group of men is a bit of a survival quest…i've seen a lot of violence and humiliation between boys in early school years,been challenged a few times and was carrying a screw driver in my pocket for protection,i hoped to Never use,i just wished all the bullies died in an accident or I had superpowers to shield them off,now my wishes mostly came true…they destroyed themselves with drink,drugs and crime etc,and one of my superpowers is a general distrust for men as a kind lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the honesty, Lena. I appreciate a dancer that knows her limitations and doesn't waste my time & money by agreeing to dances that she is uncomfortable with. It doesn't happen to me often, thank goodness. Its also a strong reason for me to not approach dancers cold. Mostly I wait for them to approach me, or I gauge their reaction to me if I tip them onstage. That way I am assured that both of us will have a good time :)

@AnonymousJim- very well said.....you bring up some very astute points.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have known 3 different people who went to boys only high schools and I think it leads to extreme behavior. 2 of them were brothers who tried to out-macho each other and quite frankly, I thought their act was juvenile and out of place in the workplace, not that I ever convinced management there of that. The other guy I remember was gay.

The one other thing I have to say is every all boys school is either one of those East Coast prep things for the super rich, or else it's ran by the Catholic Church, and we know how much they love their boys there.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The two, large, gender-specific schools in my area are Catholic run; one all-boys and one all-girls. They've kind of developed a brother-sister school relationship at a very high level, such that they have dances together, root for each others' teams, etc., even though they're in somewhat different parts of town.

They do tend to be institutions for the more well-to-do, upper-middle-class and higher, so there's a good chance these guys will be customers at some point.

We also have a couple hoity-toity prep schools in the area, too. The one that is simply a haven for blue-bloods is co-ed. The other is a military academy that I believe is boys-only but tends to cater to a very specific audience that either really want their kids to eventually head to West Point or feels they really need some discipline.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion