tuscl

Answer and Question

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, December 22, 2014 4:09 AM
A. Her car, her cell phone and her man. Q. What are three things that never work for a stripper?

19 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol. Channeling some old school Carnac the Magnificent. Well done. Sir.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, That was one of the funniest sketches ever on TV. Sad that many are to young to have experienced Carson.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    That was seriously funny :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao- fucking perfect!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Very funny.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I remember one of Johnny Carson's Carnac jokes: Carnac looks at the sealed envelope and says, "Chicken teriyaki. Chicken teriyaki." He opens the envelope and reads the question, "What is the name of the world's oldest kamikaze pilot."
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Okay, I'll try... A: A pole, a box of condoms and a drug dealer Q: Name three things you'd find in a stripper's bedroom
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    A: Stephen Hawking, Iceberg Slim and Cflock Q: Name a gimp, a pimp and a simp
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!- that was Ed McMahon
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    A. Marcus Welby, Tuna, and Doris Day. Q. Name a surgeon, a sturgeon, and a virgin. (I don't know why it is that I remember that one.)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    1. In college I had a professor who liked to write Carnac questions for his exams. He'd give an answer, and we students had to write a question that suited his answer. They weren't easy! 2. Some years after Carson left the tonight show, a series of 30-minute highlight shows were produced. Most all of them began with a Carnac skit. That was unquestionably my favorite character of his.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Lol. Considering every stripper is constantly on her phone at my home club, I disagree with #2.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    ^Stripper phones only fail to work when a PL tries to reach her. When she wants to kill time by caliing or texting someone, it works like magic.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ oh, I thought she was just ignoring me
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A: A lie detector test Q: One thing a stripper will always fail at
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    A. san_jose_guy Q. Why strippers love bully thug bouncers so much?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion