tuscl

Strip Club Attire

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
I usually go commando in Columbia trail shorts (the ones that dry quick) and a dark, one-size too large polyester tee (again dries quick.) In wintertime, I'm lucky - since I'm in Vegas so i don't have to alter my style too much - usually take a zip-up hoodie with me which I take off during dances but utilize upon walking out to hide any blacklight specials. Seems the thin commando shorts plus dark tee kinda tips dancers off... Am I missing anything?

19 comments

• GoVikings
    •
    10 years ago
    The commando thing seems to be pretty popular amongst TUSCLers. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would make me feel weird, (I was right) but I tried it anyway and it didn't improve my experience so I never did it again
  • PhantomGeek
    •
    10 years ago
    Dive or upscale club, I almost always wear geek chic -- jeans, a snarky t-shirt, and a shirt.
  • motorhead
    •
    10 years ago
    Hoodies are banned at my favorite club.

Perceived as thug attire
  • jackslash
    •
    10 years ago
    'I usually go commando in Columbia trail shorts (the ones that dry quick) and a dark, one-size too large polyester tee (again dries quick.)'

Hey, some of us are trying to have a civilization here!
  • JohnSmith69
    •
    10 years ago
    I wear a three piece suit, and I always remember to shower beforehand cause that's what the Hound says I need to do to get the pussy.
  • JohnSmith69
    •
    10 years ago
    I go commando in dark pants if I'm looking to LDK but since I met the DS that's no longer necessary. I wear loose shorts if it's a club where the dancers will reach in to check out the merchandise. Otherwise the clothes are pretty irrelevant.
  • ArtCollege
    •
    10 years ago
    Jeans are too rough. If it's too cold for shorts, then slacks. The thinner the better. I don't go commando; hard to explain skid marks on slacks to my wife. But I wear boxers to clubs; looser fit makes it easier for dancers to fondle.
  • Dougster
    •
    10 years ago
    Didn't Leisure Suit RickyBoy say the white three piece polyester suit is the best strip club attire?
  • JamesSD
    •
    10 years ago
    Three piece suit!
  • pistola
    •
    10 years ago
    Haha at the civilization comment. Funny. I agree on jeans. An ex of mine explained it like this: all dancers care about is if youre spending money so would you rather rub your ass against rough jeans or thin material. I dont find commando embarrassing; if a dancer has a problem with it she isnt the one I want dancing in the first place. You guys may want to invest in some adidas mesh trunks instead of boxers.
  • slaux.pas
    •
    10 years ago
    I like to wear nice cloths like RickDugin even tho he is a retard. Doesnt matter how thin cuz I jack it in the bathroom stall cuz I dont want no disease that will make my dick fall off. I like my dick
  • shadowcat
    •
    10 years ago
    Commando with nylon shorts and raunchy t-shirts have been working just fine for me. I have a reputation at my favorite club. They love my shirts.
  • lopaw
    •
    10 years ago
    Commando in a skirt. Oh yeah.
  • Electronman
    •
    10 years ago
    lopaw has an interesting strategy. I'm not Scottish, but are kilts available in smooth, thin nylon fabrics--- hmmm.

• Clubber
    •
    10 years ago
    Cén fáth, Is ea go bhfuil siad!

Yeah, well.
  • Cheo_D
    •
    10 years ago
    lopaw of course takes every unfair advantage she has ;)

And now I have to imagine the dancer's face when faced with a gentleman in a kilt, wearing it the authentic way (though a real kilt is thick and wooly).

I prefer darker smooth-fabric pants, or light loose khakis -- though the ideal color would probably be the color of spray-on fake tan, in case some of hers smears on me (has happened). Myself I prefer to dress a bit more squareish, it's an effect of lifelong conditioning and I'm just not a shorts-and-tee type even at home. Also keeps me from having to guess as to whether there's a dress code.
  • lopaw
    •
    10 years ago
    It's tough out there...I gotta take every advantage that I can ;)

I did once see a man in a kilt at a local club. Only saw him once, tho the waitress said that he was a regular. I wonder if he goes commando. I hope to never find out.
  • ATACdawg
    •
    10 years ago
    What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?

Why, his shoes and socks, of course!

See Braveheart for lowdown ;-)
  • PhantomGeek
    •
    10 years ago
    Utilikilts aren't uncommon at Gen Con. Nuts, I've seen Wil Wheaton wandering around the ICC in one.

http://www.utilikilts.com/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion