Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any "Famous" TUSCL members?

nj_pete
nj_peteVIP31343

New Jersey

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So being the mayor of Lambertville NJ, is not in the same category of being mayor of say New York. The mayor of Lambertville NJ was recent arrested ( and charges since dropped) on DWI after leaving the Playhouse Lounge in south Jersey.

Do we have any "famous" or high profile TUSCL members out there? I wounder the the mayor is a member?

For the record, I'm NOT a famous or high profile person, just a tech worker at a major corporation.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

All TUSCL members are [in]famous. Is that close enough to count?

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

I doubt that anyone who was famous or high-profile would want to divulge that information, but I am sure we are all legends in our own minds….

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Hey nj_pete....Your daddy!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Hey nj_pete.... Yo momma!

Profile picture for Mal2
Mal2
•

I'm batman.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm not famous but I'm working at it!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dan Marino is a member !

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood With his memories in a trunk Passed this way an hour ago With his friend, a jealous monk He looked so immaculately frightful As he bummed a cigarette Then he went off sniffing drainpipes And reciting the alphabet Now you would not think to look at him But he was famous long ago For playing the electric violin On Desolation Row

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

I am Spartacus.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Im da juice aka the Duke

Underground Kang of Tuscl

Im that boyfriend/pimp up n the clubs making bank on the low

Social media me on #juiceboxjackie

Im a church pastor by day and a trap house BOSS at night

Notorious B.I.G. juice mane

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy - famous for inventing The System.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Shadowcat is apparently famous in Atlanta as a vagina inspector. He claimed the doctor's chair in the corner of Follies on Thursday afternoon, and there were girls over there almost constantly asking to insider their vaginas.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Inspect their vaginas

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m Bad Bad Leroy Brown – the baddest man in the whole damn town

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Im a crazy mother fucker

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes, "Boogie Nights" was based on me......

I am the star....

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JS69 - Like I said "It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it". :)

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Famously whipping it out

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement