tuscl

Would You Do This?

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:47 PM
I received an email recently from a strip club buddy of mine concerning a Latina dancer named Barbie from whom we've both enjoyed "intimate" lap dances in the club. He wrote: "I finally saw Barbie OTC. SHE LOVES it in the ass! Busted 3 nuts inside her. All bareback. Go get you some of that!" My question is, would you? I say Hell Yes!

30 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Channel my inner Slauxpas...That would be soo retarded. That is so dumb. Your Dick is going to fall off. My mom says ass fckn strippers without condemn are for desperate grimy nasty niggaz who can't get civie asshole. That retard crazyjoe would ass fck a stripper bareback and leave his Dick up there. Mikeya likes kissing stripper ass. He is so stupid like you if you asstill fck strippers your dirty friend and all the other nasty niggaz cum dump in. I have a big dick. I only fck civie girls asshole. You are retarded. I am so smart.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No thanks. I don't want any shit on my dip stick.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Even with civvies I'm not into bareback anal. But it's your dick.
  • beguiled
    10 years ago
    My stripper says that she only lets ME do that, so it's ok.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yes, I would, but only because she's Latina
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A Latina Barbie? So Ken is now Jorge and Skipper is now Beatriz
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No, not even with *your* dick.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Anal? Before I die, I'd like to try it. Only on the giving end, however, and only with a female. Thinking it will be nice and tight but wondering if everything lines up like it's supposed to. Bareback though? Eh ... nope, seems like too much of a risk with a professional who allows others to do it, too.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Not a good idea, would say use a condom and more importantly why would you share a woman who your SC buddy also uses and you know has already had bb anal with ?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I would never fuck and stripper bareback, no matter who she was. Anal sex is ok but it's overrated, a nice tight pussy is just as pleasurable. It's only the 'thrill' of pushing the boundaries that makes anal sex seem more attractive.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Not bareback, man. Made that mistake once -- never again.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What everyone else said. Hell no.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I used fuck txtittyfan's daughter bareback in the ass all the time. She only charged $60 too. Then I found out 19 other guys from TUSCL were doing the same. So I was being very foolish. So lucky I never got any gifts for life from doing that.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Not with your dick!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Anal looks appealing from that pov, however once inside its not as good as intercourse or even a bj. Funny the few times I've done it the girl orgasmed, or assgasmed.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely up for anal in some situations. A girl who is known to love it that recklessly is definitely not one of them.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I've only been with one girl who didn't like it up the ass. She was all around lame anyway.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I agree that anal is overrated, although everyone should try it once. It's nice knowing you have access, but even when I dated a girl who was fine with it, I came in her ass less than 5% of the time.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not only would I go bareback, I wouldn't wear boots or use any sort of tack. Straight Shoshone on an Appaloosa.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Anal depends on the girl, some really like it and really gets them going at which point they reciprocate even more. I usually don't initiate anal, but if asked to I have never declined, but have to agree, prefer a tight pussy. As far as bareback with a stripper, you got to be nuts.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I don't think I'd want a woman reciprocating anal.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    LOL, I've got to watch how I word things. No, I just meant just really getting into giving and getting pleasure from each other. I don't want anything up my ass!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    lol, Yeah, I knew what you meant. I was just channeling some Groucho Marx *g*
  • Tim05
    9 years ago
    Depends! Is this the fit kinda muscular barbie with hip on tattoo? If so yes please! Big donation??
  • Tim05
    9 years ago
    Tattoo on hip I meant
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like anal, but with a stripper I'd use a condom. Probably.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'll add that to my list of things of things I need to make a decision about. Right after: If I walk into a bar and Jesus is the bartender, what drink should I order?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I always figured that if you walked into a bar, you should've ducked.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @ibbi: Easy question. Wine - best of the whole party! :)
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    "Busted 3 nuts inside her. All bareback. Go get you some of that!" My question is, would you? Are you asking if I'd do what your friend did? Or are you asking if, I'd take him up on the invitation to "Go get you some of that!"? First, no. While I am occassionally stupid enough to stick my unprotected cock in some vagina that is suspect, I have strict personal hygene rules about putting it in a rectum like that. Second, HELL NO. I'm sure as hell not going to stick my cock in some strippers ass with 3 loads of my buddies cum in it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion