tuscl

My Most Memorable SS of the Day

Friday, December 12, 2014 9:28 PM
Of course my dialogue is choc full of SS, but my most memorable moment tonite was telling a guy who smelled like he took a bath in cheap cologne that he smelled great. That's all. I just felt like sharing:)

23 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Oh great. I hear that all of the time. However 50% of them can tell what I am wearing and the other 50% want to know what I am wearing.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I actually have had more than a few thank me for bothering to smell nice. Which surprises me because at that point I've had it on all day a swear it has to have faded. (Makes me wonder now what my coworkers think of me...hmmm)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I smell like old sice..lol
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ what sorta PLS (pl-shit) do you give strippers?
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I'm sure you smell just fine shadow. This guy overdid it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I wear just an inexpensive drug store lotion after shave before going into a strip. I also shave, shower, and use deodorant before leaving home. The first time a dancer sits next to me, I'm often greeted by being asked, "What are you wearing? You smell great. " My standard response is, "It's an exotic blend . . . . . of the fragrances . . . . of the last three dancers that sat next to me!. I call it, 'stripper blend,' . . . . and it's never the same twice." That usually gets a giggle. Then I further comment as the dancer is leaning heavily into me, "Now yours is in the mix."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer - I have a t-shirt that reads "I smell like strippers". But some question if that is a good or a bad thing. :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I guess drowning in cheap cologne is better than B.O., but probably not by very much. Sometimes I can smell the funk from an unusually odoriferous PL from several tables away, and I can't even image any dancer having the stomach to sit near him, much less dance for him. Maybe if she had a cold and her sinuses were all clogged up, she might be able to muscle thru it.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    It's true lopaw, but we are greedy strippers lol so we suffer thru it for the money
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The weird thing, I never put on anything, something which weirds out my one friend, and yet strippers want to know what I'm wearing.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    So Diva, what exactly are you trying to say? Several dancers told me last night that I have a really huge penis. I've heard this many times before. I also get told a lot that I must work out a lot cause I have really big muscles. Are you trying to say that those girls are lying just to make money? I find that kinda heard to believe.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @JS: would you rather she called you Stubby? Or Limpy? ;-D
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    No kidding John smith, same here! I've never been told by a civie that I have a huge cock and large muscles, they just gasp and moan really loud. But almost every stripper has told me I do. Hey Diva, could these strippers actually be embellishing? I was hoping that they were just more forthcoming than my civies, but i guess you have so much to compare from. Lol! Kidding if course...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – there is also CS (Customer Shit) – like when we say - “wow; you’re really smart”
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol John, sometimes compliments are sincere and well deserved. Sometimes we do embellish, but I think it's that we are a lot more forthcoming with civvies.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I probably smell like pizza. I really need to get a different job. The last time a dancer told me I had a really big cock, I tried my best not to laugh. That wasn't good enough though. She wound up cutting the dance short and leaving in a huff.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Diva- do you know which cologne he was wearing ? I'm guessing probably Paco Rabanne 1 Million, or A-men by Thierry Mugler.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    She said cheap...it was probably Bod/Axe spray or Usher/Stenson/Ed Hardy crap.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    That's the worst SS you've ever uttered? I think that qualifies you for sainthood among strippers.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    That was my worst for that day lol My strategy is to find something I genuinely like about the guy and play that up.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    To this day, my favorite stripper line (and boy did it work!) was when an uber-hottie approached me and while running her perfectly manicured fingernail along the buttons on my blouse uttered "you know what would look really great on you? ME." I was a goner :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Diva so do you like Puerto Rican looking motherfuckers that make six figures :) Cuz I can see you me a few adopted Dominican kids living that American dream in Ashville NC :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol ^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion