tuscl

Questions about distance

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
1. We've had discussions here about how far away you're willing to drive to get the best club experience. Different question, though: How far away would you say your favorite, regular, "hometown stop" is? Me: A 20-minute drive, not bad for a town where everything is, at the most, 30 minutes away.

2. The last couple dancers I've investigated OTC with were from the complete opposite side of town from the club. One club was out of town to the north, while the girl was from the south side of town. The other girl was from the southeast side, but I met her at a club on the northwest side. Do you think dancers routinely dance on the opposite side of town — less chance of running into someone you know, but more money for gas or her "driver" — or closer to home?

It doesn't ultimately matter where you're from or she's from when she's sitting on your you-know-what, but these are the things that cross my mind when I'm waiting for something I like to come along.

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I used to drive a little over an hour. Now I live a few minutes away
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    One club is a 5-mile 15-minute drive and is just a few blocks from my regular club meeting site. The other is in Baltimore about one hour away. It's my favorite and the home club of my atf but I can only make it there four or five times a year.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just moved a couple of moths ago so I went from 42 miles down to only 37 to get to my favorite club. It's 27 to the closest one.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    My previous favorite regular club was about an 80 mile drive one way. My current two favorites are a 54 and 17 miles away.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I have two clubs I mostly visit. From my home, one is at 8.5 miles and the other is 6 miles up the road from it.

However, I very rarely go from my home. I drive by both a number of times each day when I work and stop in as time allows.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The nearest strip club to me is 75 miles away. The nearest strip club that I enjoy is 300 miles away. But my preferred vacation spot of strip clubs is currently over 900 miles away. Hopefully that'll change...someday...soon...please?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The closest club to me is only 5 miles away and takes 10 minutes to get there, but I have yet to stop there at its current location. The closest club worth visiting is about 10 miles away and about a 20 minute drive. My favorite club, based on what my odometer said once when I checked it out, is 53 miles away from home, although that was before the new bridge got built, so that may be shorter now. That takes roughly an hour to get there, but I often stop somewhere either coming or going there.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My favorite club is about 20 minutes away.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    My favorites are an hour and a half away but there are good clubs just as half hour away. The feeling has to be strong to make the long drive.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I used to drive an hour for the extras clubs, but now I usually stick to my local club that's 15-20 min from my house as I'm not really interested in ITC F/S any more. I get enough free pussy not to bother.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    1, the club I visit the most is about 15 minutes from me. More importantly, its about 1 minute detour on my route home from the office & nearby a number of lunch options.

2, I've heard of some girls who say they intentionally work a distance from home to avoid shitting where they eat. The more common reason I hear for working far from home is that they simply don't like the local clubs. They find a club that matches their style. I think it probably happens more times than I'm told, but another reason is that they've had an issue at their preferred nearby club and have had to branch out.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    All the dancers I know personally live within a few miles of the club they work in. I suppose they don't care.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    My old regular clubs used to be 5 and 10minutes from my house but one got CLOSED and the other is just to expensive for my Irish blood.

New regular clubs is 60 miles about 1hour from my home..that gives me abunch of clubs to pick from and extras are available.

My favorite one right now offers me $2 beers, $5 dances with a bunch of white bitches ready to do OTC for cheap
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'm perhaps unique but I have no favorite, regular, "hometown stop". Instead. I visit clubs all around the country on my travels. The variety is nice, but it makes developing as a regular more involved.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think a lot of the people who make regular use of out of town SC's are business travelers. So they find SC's and probably C-FAVs and OTC partners, in all their regular stops. So they aren't driving or renting motel rooms just on account of the women. This is similar to what I plan to be doing, and as soon as possible. TUSCL is ideal for such persons.

As far as concerns about being seen and all that, I am not going to live that way. I told my last three AMP girls that I want to introduce them to my friends, both the men and the women. I meant what I said. It has not happened yet, but it will.

SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    There are no decent clubs withing a 2+ hour drive which is actually a good thing as make the trips special and I don't feel bad about dropping some serious coin when I do decide to go clubbing.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    My regular club is an hour+ away. Usually fun, but that drive sure is getting old!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    My hometown spot (~20 mins away) really doesn't cut it for me any more.... hence the 3 hr drive to my current fav club (when I have enough time to make that work)

I've had lots of dancers tell me they work 1 hr drive from home. The want to minimize the changes of running into people they know from home (or can rat them out child services)
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    In Phoenix, I have 6 clubs within a 5-6 minute drive, and another dozen plus within a 30ish minute drive.

In SF, all the clubs are close.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I think the thing about dancers is regardless of where they currently live, they dance far enough away from whatever town they consider their hometown that wherever they live currently is irrelevant to where they work. My one coworker who used to dance said even though her original hometown had strip clubs when she danced, she never considered dancing there because too many people knew her there. She never even danced in the state she grew up in, even in cities not nearly as close as her old hometown. It was safer that way, or so she said.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    If i get my shit together i want to be a regular at follies but thats 4 hours away
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My ATF lived 65 miles from the club she worked at. During her last 2 years of working there it was usually only when I was in town. She had an OTC job as an EMT.

So early one evening a group of guys came in for a bachelor party and sat next to us. When I came back fro a visit to the men's room she told me that she talked to the guest on honor. She knew him as an EMT in her town also. He told her " I didn't see you here and you didn't see me here and I'm not going to ask you for a dance." So I asked her if she trusted him to keep his mouth shut and she said "Yes because I know his fiancée".

So there are no guarantees in life.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A dancer I know in Fargo, ND, comes in from Colorado for a couple weeks each month to dance. She said she likes the club.

And a few years ago, I met a dancer in Lafayette, IN who was from Fargo but didn't want to dance there (doesn't want to bump into anyone she knows, including, if I remember right, her fiancé).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    1. About 30 minutes from home, 15 from work.

2. A surprising number live within a few miles of the main cluster of clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion