tuscl

Celebs at the HiLiter

azdd
On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix
Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:21 AM
So I was working my way through the talent at the HL in Phoenix last night when a bouncer puts a couple of tables together in front of me. In walks Kevin Hart (jeez he's a tiny little dude), Josh Gad, and a few other guys. They settle in right in front of me, flanked by two big black bodyguards who just stood watching. Hart and Gad are in a buddy movie coming out next year called the Wedding Ringer, and I think these were mostly guys from the cast (there's a trailer in IMDB). I was trying to enjoy my dances from Kitana, who had THE finest ass in the club last night,but this scene was pretty distracting. One of the body guards brought in a stack of ones that was easily 6 inches high, so they started raining bills. Looked they were having fun, but I had enough and took off.

25 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Herman Goering, Martin Bormann, Joseph Goebbels?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, Remember the thread when I got some crap about this club? [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good times
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good thread Clubber Where's "minnow". Haven't seen him in awhile. And def not seen Trojan Greg in a long, long time.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @azdd- is there a question to this thread? Are you asking if we've ever seen any celebrities in the strip club? If that's the case, I've seen Greg Oden once in a strip club. Oden was the number one pick in the NBA some years back, but ended up being a bust. When I was at the Rhino in Vegas, someone told me one of the members of LMFAO was there, he must have been in VIP all night because I didn't see him.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Never seen a celeb at a club and I wouldn't want to. The less people there who have more money than me the better.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I once had Mike Tyson and his entourage set up shop right next to me while I was enjoying my CF at Hiliters a number of years back. We shook hands. He was actually a pretty chill dude and was totally nice.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I saw Tyson at the HL several years ago too. He had a midnight blue Bentley parked outside. Saw a David Spade at Bourbon too. Never talked to any of them.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The closest thing to a celebrity that I've seen in a strip club was Danny Bonaduce. Some dancers were whispering about a customer being famous, and I asked who he was. They said, "Danny Bonaduce", and I said, "Who's that?" I learned that he was a child actor on "The Partridge Family." As an adult he seems to have been a total loser.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Well, I've been to HiLighter. Does that count? Lol. Never seen a celebrity in a SC that I know of.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Seen a few basketball players from the NBA in there before. Everyone usually keeps to themselves when debauchery is a known commodity.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Meat, Saw a number of NBA players ( no idea who they were) at a club in Salt Lake City. Why, not sure. About a lame as a club could be back in the mid 80's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I saw shadowcat at Follies and even got to talk to him
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, sc counts? :) If so, then I saw him there AND PP, Columbia.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    LOL. I was in the Platinum Plus in Columbia several years ago when a guy came in with what looked like 3 big body guards. He looked to be late 40's and a little like Tony Bennett. They took a table in the elevated section and soon had 5 or 6 girls sitting with them. After a few drinks he took one named Linda to the Champagne Room. The club charges about $300/hr for those rooms. He was back there about 20 minutes and when he came out they left the club. I heard later on the they came and left in a limo but nobody seemed to know who he was.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Azdd your prolly not a retard cuz your lil picture makes me want to jerk off. Who is she?
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    The lady in his profile pic is Alice Goodwin. It's a hot pic. @azdd - I think the only reason why I had any interaction with him was because he literally ended up sitting right next to me out on the floor. Much to my surprise, he looked right at me and said hi. We had a little convo and shook hands then went about our respective businesses of enjoying some topless chicks.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    I too have seen and talked to Shadowcat at Follies. I also saw Reggie Jackson at Mons Venus. I have also taken Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Gianna Michaels and Bree Olson to the VIP room. Funny, only Taylor Swift was full service.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, You said you wouldn't tell!
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Saw the rapper Future and the football player John Abraham at a strip club. They were 2 different visits and oddly enough both times they sat at the table/chair next to me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    The only celeb I've seen at the HL is Butterfly. One of the finest sweetest dancers on the planet.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Does Ron Jeremy count as a celeb? I saw him do a stage act in one of the clubs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If sc is a celeb, then Ron can be as well. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah. We both have the same size dick. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, SMALL is a size. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion