tuscl

Dancer gets wet during LDs/VIP

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:27 AM
I know dancers are very good at pretending like they are into you. I also know that if you are getting a high mileage dance they will often act you are making them horny. They will talk about how good it feels and stuff like that. But what if a dancer is grinding on you while you are sucking on her tits and she gets wet?<br /> <br /> Allow me to clarify, I was getting a few LD's from my ATF before our VIP time. When we were finished with the LDs she got off me and apologized for making my pants a little wet. The visit before that when I went to finger her pussy in VIP it was already wet before I even got my fingers on it. <br /> <br /> Is it possible for a dancer to get wet but not be turned on by what you are doing to her? Or if she's wet does that pretty much guarantee that she is enjoying it too?<br /> <br /> For the record, on this last visit I had my first FS experience with a dancer. And she was the one that brought up the FS and didn't even mention anything about money. I realize that it's a 99% chance she isn't really turned in even though she was wet and I still got my FS but it would still be nice to know that she may have enjoyed it, even if only a little. <br /> <br /> Now I just gotta work on setting something up OTC so I can take my time and have a more natural experience.

14 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    In my experience, dancers are usually well insulated in a non-nude lap dance. It's rare that they get wet enough to see or smell, but it happens. When it does happen, they use it get an extra tip by saying how "I got them so wet". LOL It's all fantasy; even if they cum it's just for show. My #2 has cum during a lapper and even asked if it was okay with me if she came. I said, "Go for it" and she did. It was worth the tip even though I know I'm not really her type.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I know enough dancers who are freaks-they like sex and found out a way to capitalize off of it. Why give it away for free when you can pay your bills with it.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    What are you suggesting Slick, that they pay us?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not all women are equal and not all dancers are equal – some civies are freaks; and some are cold and uninterested in sex; same applies to many a dancer. Also – many a dancer may not necessarily be in a relationship and getting *it* on a consistent basis at home – or they may not have the best relationship w/ their S.O. and may thus enjoy the sex in the club w/ some customers more. w.r.t. the wetness/horny correlation – I’m not an expert in female anatomy and sexuality – I always assumed that a chick getting wet meant she was horny – but others say it’s just a normal response to the area being stimulated via contact (grinding; etc). So yeah – in my unprofessional PL opinion; I *do* think there are dancers that genuinely enjoy the act of getting it on – they are human after all and humans are made to enjoy sex. But w/ strippers things are often not as they seem and one should not give the benefit of the doubt unless there is solid evidence other than what the PL thinks or feels.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "Is it possible for a dancer to get wet but not be turned on by what you are doing to her? Or if she's wet does that pretty much guarantee that she is enjoying it too?" Yes and no, respectively. Wetness an involuntary physical response to friction. Rape victims can get wet. (Or so I've heard.) Maybe the best example to bear in mind is that women often get wet from horseback riding, but that doesn't mean they're into the horse. My apologies to any actual horses who may be reading this.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I've fucked enough women to say that some women are faucets and others can be super turned on but like deserts downstairs. Women also have more separation with physical and emotional arousal. She obviously was physically turned on. Doesn't mean she'd be grinding on you for free, given the choice. But at least she's sort of into it, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Throughout history it has always been said that women are hard or even impossible to understand (even women may say this) – throw in the dancer aspect on top; and how the fuck are you going to figure it out.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    There is only one way to know for sure. Right?
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    OP: "Is it possible for a dancer to get wet but not be turned on by what you are doing to her?" Yes, very possible she is not turned on. What others said about wetness. For example, if a dancer is into women (as many are), she might get wet while taking your dough, but only get "turned on" when with a certain type of woman. OP: "Or if she's wet does that pretty much guarantee that she is enjoying it too?" No, wetness isn't a "guarantee" she's enjoying it. Wetness can simply be a response to the physical stimulus. "Enjoyment" happens in the mind, and typically is the result of multi-sensory stimulation and recall of past experiences. For instance, let's say you are tall (her first orgasm was with a tall guy), show up with a gotee (she loves men with facial hair), wearing Jordan cologne (last week a fella smelling like that fucked her brains out), sporting cowboy boots (she's originally from TX), make her laugh (always a winner with chicks), and touch her lightly behind her left knee (makes her pussy run like a faucet). If you connect like that, yes there's a very good chance she'll be wet and enjoy hanging with you. Of course, women are complicated and there are a lot of other variables that come into play.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I recently had an experience with a favorite black chick. The club was not officially open yet but she joined me at my table for a drink and to talk before the club cranked up. She had done this several times in the past and I never minded buying her a drink because I knew her table would be worth it. So the first dancer goes on stage and we start the first of 4 dances. The only way mileage could have gotten better was in VIP. So my hand dropped down to explore the kitty and she was soaking wet. And I told her so. She replied that I did it. Yeah Right! 30 seconds into her first dance of the day and she is wet. I'd like to think I did it but know better. I wondered to myself if she had just had sex with her bf before coming to work.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    She might have just pissed on you.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Women can get wet from physical stimulation and not be the least bit horny.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    All day every day
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Is it really that different from guys? Maybe not so much at 40-70 or however the fuck old some of you are, but at 18 I'm pretty sure damn near all of us got wood for little to no reason at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion