Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Merry Christmas, perverts

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Thanks, VERY nice. The same to you gmd.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I like her "spirit."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What a wonderful sight.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That's what I want for Christmas

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Atsa nice a paira meataballs!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Hoe Hoe Hoe!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Thank you, Santa!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

(sob) That brought such a tear to my eye! Thanks, GMD!

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

and god bless us everyone! very pretty girl, thanks for passing it on.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Very nice!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm starting a career in measuring the gravitational effects of viscous bodies in motion. She's be a perfect study.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Bah Humbug.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I wish I could see girls like that in the strip club.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Tuscl members erections grew three sizes that day

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I wish I could see girls like that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement