tuscl

Boycott Greezing Bouncers

Sunday, December 7, 2014 7:00 AM
Fuck these Ass wholes !!!

17 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Greasing bouncer is definitely one of the best parts of the whole strip club experience. I still love to do it. But my latest project is stroking managers. That is really pinnacle of strip club success. I'll be writing a System about it shortly.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Omg !!....lmfao !!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    You guys see y we need to boycott this...its faggots like ricky boy that is crashing the strip club economy
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy is the master of turning the psychology of strippers, bouncers, and managers to his advantage. A real triumph in our capitalist system. If Gordon Gekko was real he would say to RickyBoy - "you're a guy just like me."
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Rickyboy is the Wolf of TUSCL!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol fucktards
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your a retard Dugster and your a retard Juice. Your DOOOMED
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think you have to boycott greasing them. No, I'm not saying that I have always done this. But if you start grease them, then they start further abusing their power. So you end up with bouncers and dancers freelancing and setting up extortion situations. This costs you money, it places your safety at risk, and it poisons your possibilities for getting on well with the girls. Duke has got it right!! SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, RickyBoy. What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this System of yours anyway? Hidden agenda?
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Dougsternodong your a retard. At least RickyDugan has a dick even if it is all disease full. Your dick already fall off you retard
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Sounds like an FBI set up. "American Hustle" style. lol.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol^
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you grease them, you are contributing to crossed wires and other safety problems further down the line. Also, Rickyboy is a troll registration. Don't worry about it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion