tuscl

Stripclub Championships

Friday, December 5, 2014 9:09 AM
I have an idea(probably been thought up already by one of y'all). A stripclub strip off championship. It begins with strippers within their respective chain clubs(Deja Vu, Spearmint Rhino, Rick's,etc) competing against one another so that they can advance to the next round of competition and represent their club against other clubs. The independent clubs will compete against each other within their own cities and the winners of those competitions will move ahead into the next bracket. We can have the strippers compete against each other while representing their clubs. I'm imagining a March Madness style tournament. It's just an idea so far but if y'all can help me get the nuts and bolts tightened, maybe we can create something here, at least for us TUSCLERS to discuss. All suggestions both positive and negative are encouraged.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    PS-All judges will be compensated with free lap dances and all-you-can-eat bacon.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Slick, you didn't say, but I assume the competition is pole dancing. Just for fun, a ping pong tournament should be thrown in.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Pole dancing, lap dancing, hustling pl's out of their money. Plus, we can see which waitresses can do the drink hustle the best.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That would be good quality entertainment.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A demonstration of extras should be required.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Didn't somebody try this with basketball awhile back? Anyhow it would have to include a cock sucking contest.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Would there be a bouncer greasing contest so all the FAGGOTS will not feel left out?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Do it like a Miss America contest. Have a thought provoking question for the girls at the end...... lol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And a stripper shit competition. @Shadow-But of course. Logically, you'd have to be the judge. That retrograde thing has it's benefits.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    To add to Mikeya's comment: It should be a *topless* ping pong tournament! The dancer that can hold the most ping pong balls in her cleavage would win. (No paddles or table needed.)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And there should be a "special skill" segment. Any girl can suck cock. I want to see if a stripper can tap dance, or play the mandolin and sing, etc......
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    This would be a good HBO special. I wanna be a judge.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    We could also have a reverse of Club_Goer's idea with the ping pong balls. The one that holds the fewest, in her pussy, wins! No sloppy winners. One "thought provoking question" question: Besides "rent money" what would you do with all the money you ROB from your PL?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    They wouldn't have to be from the different chains but maybe from different areas of the country. Each city or state could have strip-offs. Winners would advance to regional strip-offs, then to the nationals. Competitions could include the longest grind, the best grind, the hardest grind, and the quickest LDK. Why is this starting to feel like the beginning of another National Lampoon movie?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion