tuscl

Native American Dancers

Clackport
Washington
I just realized that I've known like 7 Native American dancers, and all of them were smoking hot, with one of them being my ATF (to be fair though, none of them were 100% Native American).

Do y'all like Native American dancers? Do you see hot ones when you come across Native Americans?

19 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukan,

I assume you mean North American Indians. Most of us were likely born here, and as such, native Americans, That would included those born in Canada and through out South America. I don't deal with the PC BS!

From Webester's: born in a particular place

—used to refer to the place where a person was born and raised

Yes, Indian's can be quite lovely.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    One of my favs part native. Agreed, tend to be smokin' hot!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've met a couple in South Carolina that were part Cherokee. They were just Okay looking but they did give better than average dances.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    A dancer friend is 25% Cherokee, 25% black and 50% white and she's smoking hot. She's not my personal type but we're friends anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes they are hot
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-I agree with your Native American statement but how could she be Indian if she isn't from India?
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Might be surprised who is native american and who is not. http://www.ranker.com/list/the-30-hottes…
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nice link Deogol. I had no idea some of those women had some Native American in them.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

Last week at the club, I saw a new dancer on stage. I tipped her and asked her to join me at my table.

I said to her, "Your features suggest you must be Native American"

She replied, "How?"
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Clubber wrote: "I don't deal with the PC BS!"

We all understand your rage, Clubber. Treating other cultures with respect is such an abomination.

Clubber wrote: "Most of us were likely born here, and as such, native Americans"

I read that twice. So I happen to be white and my wife is Chinese -- but since we were both born here, under Clubberspeak, we are both "Native Americans." Got it! Formally I thought that people born here were called "American citizens" but you are far more erudite than I. To appease Clubber, we should call native Americans "redskins" (like the football team) and my wife should be referred to as "yellowskin." Because being PC is really horseshit, after all.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS,

That's why I said "North American Indians".

Josh,

Sorry I went way over your head. Being a native of anywhere has nothing to do with ones ethnic heritage. Again, "Native", as Webster's says:

born in a particular place

—used to refer to the place where a person was born and raised

Now if you really wish to go into this, weather you believe in evolution or creationism, "we" all came from a single place.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ That doesn't make a particle of sense. We are talking about "Native Americans." So look up "native American" in Websters. You'll get the definition that the rest of the universe accepts: the FIRST group to inhabit N America.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Josh,

I won't try to change your mind. First, you would need a working one! :)

Have a good day.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Motor-Haha.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Cool post. Nice link, deogol!

Had my very first strip club encounter with a dancer that was a Native American and Italian mix. Stunning woman!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, here in the southwestern US, there are dozens of tribes, reservations and pueblos across multiple states. I see many Native American girls. Navajos, Apaches, and many others. I can count on one hand those I've seen that were worth looking at with their clothes on. I've yet to see one in a SC.

But I imagine any good looking one's I might run across in the future would be mixed race? Many of these Indian Maidens eat too much of our sugar and fat filled food it seems.

I'll keep my eyes peeled though and keep looking for a beauty. At least we have an abundance of fine looking Latinas to keep us occupied
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Corvus- Yeah, all of them I've met have been mixed race.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I asked the dancer I met if she had fears about working in a strip club - she said "no" but her mom and dad had some reservations.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Motor,

Another good one, another feather in your cap!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion