tuscl

Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl

Thursday, December 4, 2014 12:10 AM
Any of you perverts ever dip your spoon into a bowl of chocolate & vanilla swirl? I've had a couple of ménage a tois before but by far my favorite was between this black chick & this white chick. The contrast between their skin & hair colors really pushed me over the edge. In fact, I don't know if I ever came back.

9 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I did one with a girl who was mixed race (white and black) and an Asian girl. It was every bit as good as it sounds. My biggest regret was not going back for seconds.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I dunno. The black & white cookie caused Jerry to break his vomit streak. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds delicious
  • Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    My first and last threesome was between a dark skinned Haitian girl that smelled like roses--unf. She was my friend who brought her white girlfriend from home to hang out with us at college. After a few drinks, the cute blond started to get touchy with me, and the cute ebony joined in a few minutes later. Lots of fun! It was like a rainbow blend of different ethnicities! Lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I had a black g/f a few summers ago who was living with 2 B/F's and a g/f. We had sex as a couple but she wouldn't have sex with me and the g/f unless the guys participated too. I turned her down, but I think I really missed something there! Sometimes I'm too vanilla for my own good. Pity they moved to a commune out west...
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I just wanna punch you guys!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Our fav all time threesome was with an ebony lady.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Can't say I've ever had the opportunity to do a true menage. However, did once get a tremendous two-girl dance with a pair of busty blondes, one of whom had been disappointed I told her to stop pre-LDK in a previous visit to that club. Well, it was her birthday that night, she was pretty drunk and she wanted the satisfaction of knowing she could make it happen with only her impressive pair. She walked away happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion