Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice and Ranukam's girls pics

ime
ime6358

Fuck Joe Biden

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I found the girls the biggest players of TUSCL Juice and prodigy Ranukam get down with. Enjoy.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol!........ Curse you for making me look

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ditto...even though one or two of them actually turned me on. Dear god what's wrong with me :(

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That was like a really bad car wreck...

I knew I shouldn't look and just move along, but couldn't help myself from gawking.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

My eyes! My eyes!

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

That's simply awful shit,

I can't unlook at it anymore.

Profile picture for Deeb0Ne
Deeb0Ne
•

Damn! Them some fucked up titties!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Okay, I'm definitely going to have to hit a strip joint this week to get those images out of my head.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm glad I just got home from doing VIP at the club. So it's Ok to ruin my tittie appetite now. :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

ats funny. The exact opposite of DS tits.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Is that all you got Ime? Lol. I actually think your Juice worshipping is more enertaining lol.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Nearly every set in that gallery are nasty, but 2-3 are just not attractive. And there are a few that really just have unusual size or colored areolas. There is one girl about 12-13 from the bottom/ last that has nearly identical tits to a dancer I saw one night about a year ago. Tiny, tiny titties but otherwise just normal. But certainly not long term SC worthy tits to look at.

Kind of sorry I looked at them.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Poor Ranukam has no sense of humor and jealous of Juice. At least juice can be funny and take a joke

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@Ime- listen to me carefully and slowly- YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. What kind of homo props someone's profile with insults and makes discussions about them? Here Obviously you're trying to get my attention, well you got me to feed the troll, I guess you won in that regard.

That's enough troll feeding for one night. I'm out of this thread.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

yes the point of the thread was to hurt your sensitive feelings, not for people to see the pictures. Good job Randy, good job.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^then don't put my name on the title of the thread, you fucking faggot.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

uh oh somebody is getting internet tough are you cranky? is it past your bed time?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Ranukam, sounds like a good candidate for the ignore option.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol fucker s lol.....thats crazy joe mom...i fuck her weekly

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

DAMN those are some fucked up titties

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thats right Dukey...jokes on you

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Doesn't looking at these photos make you appreciate the young and beautiful girls with great figures even more?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ I think I appreciated the young and beautiful chicks more than enough without having to see the chicks on that link.

The worst was crazyjoe's mom. That woman is truly disturbing. My ability to appreciate human female beauty has forever been altered by the image of that alien beast.

What planet are you from CJ?

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

how did the beef between ime and ranukam start man I am out of the loop

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ Not sure if there is a long term beef, but did you check out the chicks ime linked to? He said one was ranukam's girlfriend.

Realize that you will never unsee the chicks ime linked to and act accordingly.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^ like you I appreciated them enough to start with zipman :-)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I thought that east coast west coast beef was squashed in the 90's

What's up with Tupac (Ranukam) and Biggie (ime)?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I wonder if chicks send fucked up pictures of out-of-shape, ugly dudes, with beer guts and bitch tits, little dicks and hairy asses? Mmmm, probably not.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

"What kind of homo props someone's profile with insults and makes discussions about them?"

Dougster. Ole' Dugly's gets the award for king homo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement