tuscl

Juice and Ranukam's girls pics

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:39 AM
I found the girls the biggest players of TUSCL Juice and prodigy Ranukam get down with. Enjoy. [view link]

28 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol!........ Curse you for making me look
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ditto...even though one or two of them actually turned me on. Dear god what's wrong with me :(
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    That was like a really bad car wreck... I knew I shouldn't look and just move along, but couldn't help myself from gawking.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My eyes! My eyes!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    That's simply awful shit, I can't unlook at it anymore.
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    Damn! Them some fucked up titties!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Okay, I'm definitely going to have to hit a strip joint this week to get those images out of my head.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm glad I just got home from doing VIP at the club. So it's Ok to ruin my tittie appetite now. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    ats funny. The exact opposite of DS tits.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Is that all you got Ime? Lol. I actually think your Juice worshipping is more enertaining lol.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Nearly every set in that gallery are nasty, but 2-3 are just not attractive. And there are a few that really just have unusual size or colored areolas. There is one girl about 12-13 from the bottom/ last that has nearly identical tits to a dancer I saw one night about a year ago. Tiny, tiny titties but otherwise just normal. But certainly not long term SC worthy tits to look at. Kind of sorry I looked at them.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Poor Ranukam has no sense of humor and jealous of Juice. At least juice can be funny and take a joke
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Ime- listen to me carefully and slowly- YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. What kind of homo props someone's profile with insults and makes discussions about them? Here Obviously you're trying to get my attention, well you got me to feed the troll, I guess you won in that regard. That's enough troll feeding for one night. I'm out of this thread.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    yes the point of the thread was to hurt your sensitive feelings, not for people to see the pictures. Good job Randy, good job.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^then don't put my name on the title of the thread, you fucking faggot.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    uh oh somebody is getting internet tough are you cranky? is it past your bed time?
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, sounds like a good candidate for the ignore option.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol fucker s lol.....thats crazy joe mom...i fuck her weekly
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    DAMN those are some fucked up titties
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats right Dukey...jokes on you
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Doesn't looking at these photos make you appreciate the young and beautiful girls with great figures even more?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I think I appreciated the young and beautiful chicks more than enough without having to see the chicks on that link. The worst was crazyjoe's mom. That woman is truly disturbing. My ability to appreciate human female beauty has forever been altered by the image of that alien beast. What planet are you from CJ?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    how did the beef between ime and ranukam start man I am out of the loop
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Not sure if there is a long term beef, but did you check out the chicks ime linked to? He said one was ranukam's girlfriend. Realize that you will never unsee the chicks ime linked to and act accordingly.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^ like you I appreciated them enough to start with zipman :-)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I thought that east coast west coast beef was squashed in the 90's What's up with Tupac (Ranukam) and Biggie (ime)?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wonder if chicks send fucked up pictures of out-of-shape, ugly dudes, with beer guts and bitch tits, little dicks and hairy asses? Mmmm, probably not.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "What kind of homo props someone's profile with insults and makes discussions about them?" Dougster. Ole' Dugly's gets the award for king homo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion