tuscl

Getting back in the saddle

MrDeuce
Illinois
When a horse throws you, you're supposed to dust yourself off, get back on it (or some other horse), and keep riding.

Analogously, when a stripper "throws" you (cancels an OTC date, stops answering your texts, etc.), you should dust yourself off, get back on her (or some other stripper), and keep riding. (OK, the analogy isn't perfect.)

If you've read my recent article "How I Won -- and Lost -- My Dream Stripper":

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

you know that I've been trying to get over a stripper that I enjoyed several great VIP room experiences with in July and August but have tried unsuccessfully to see OTC ever since. A week and a half ago I thought we had an OTC date set up for last night, but then she stopped answering my texts for a few days so I called it off last Thursday, telling her by text that I just couldn't deal with someone who refuses to communicate with me.

As soon as I sent that text, I saddled up and went to my long-time favorite strip club. After a few warm-up dances from a rather loud and silicone-enhanced stripper who wouldn't ordinarily be my type but who provided some excellent non-orgasmic grindage, I moved on to a recent discovery: a tall (5' 11") exotic-looking temptress who in two previous lap dance sessions provided just the right grind to get me off after two or three dances. That evening she did it again -- just two dances and a lapgasm was mine!

The healing had begun.

Then I took yesterday afternoon and all day today off from work in order to wallow in the fleshly pleasures of Washington Park, Illinois, that decrepit shithole of a town just east of East St Louis. First I went to one of the diviest of WP's numerous dive clubs, sought out an old favorite fellatrix named "H", and got a phenomenal BBBJCIM. After a fine Mexican dinner, a movie, a wonderful night's sleep, another movie, and a gourmet burger, I returned to that den of iniquity. "H" had recommended one of her colleagues the day before, an ebony beauty in her mid-20s who "does the same things I do and swallows like I do", so of course I had to check "F" out for myself.

My visit today did begin in a rather surreal way. Since it was the day before Thanksgiving, the strippers had all brought in food for a free feast for themselves and the customers. Soon after I arrived as the first customer of the day, we all gathered in a circle holding hands -- six mostly 20-something black strippers, my white 40-year-old cocksucker, and my 60-year-old white ass -- and gave thanks for the food. Everyone (except me) was wearing stripper clothes, and some of them had their tits hanging out. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a strip club in a while.

I ate a small meal with "H" and "F" (I had just had that fancy burger for lunch) and then took "F" to the VIP room for another spectacular BBBJCIM: slow and sloppy, just the way I like it. She is one of only two strippers ever to kneel beside me on the couch rather than on the floor in front of me. It's a great position for giving a blowjob, as it provides me with easy access to all of her fun parts :) The only other stripper who assumed that position? My Dream Stripper -- and only our first time in VIP.

Since my good-bye text last Thursday I've enjoyed a lapgasm and two BBBJ's. The healing continues -- and the Deuce is back, baby!

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Like they say. Strippers are like busses. There will be another one along in a few minutes. Don't sweat the small shit.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Why weren't you wearing stripper clothes?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Jack, I don't think he was working at the time.

Mr Deuce, congrats on the first of many steps in your healing process. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them. I also hope you deleted that other dancer's number; out of sight, out of mind, and all that.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Great post! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Deuce,

Goes for bikes as well, but many don't. Could be the physical part.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    jackslash and PhantomGeek: You guys crack me up! Geek, you're right: My shift there didn't start until 7 :)

The only remotely similar scene that I can remember was in an HBO special many years ago in which a bunch of black strippers were competing at a Hedonism-style resort in Jamaica for Miss Nude World or something like that. At one point during the show they all gathered in a scantily-clad circle and gave thanks. They were, of course, much easier on the eye than the chocolate chiquitas of Washington Park!
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    just remember it is a 12 step process
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    jackslash and PhantomGeek: You guys crack me up! Geek, you're right: My shift there didn't start until 7 :)

They get props for cracking on this queer butwhen i do i go go ignore wir mr. Shit pants....fuck lapgasm its s LDK
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Nice start but the only true cure for loosing a DS is finding another DS. Good hunting.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, good hunting!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion