tuscl

Good Indian dancer names

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Besides pokeahotass, I like Suckajaweena.

Any others?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Nava Ho
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    "Sue"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Tapahoe
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    If an Indian stripper wants to go to VIP, ask her if she has any reservations.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Indira
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Or Priya
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Wasn't there one on the Son of the Beach series, called Fire Bush?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Wasn't there one on the Son of the Beach series, called Fire Bush?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Just heard a great one on TV! The Native American spokesperson was named Wilma Man killer. No kidding.

Frankly, with her face and body, I'm sure most of her victims committed suicide.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Just heard a great one on TV! The Native American spokesperson was named Wilma Mankiller. No kidding.

Frankly, with her face and body, I'm sure most of her victims committed suicide.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Cherokee
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Dances with Wallets
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One of our old regular customers, her last name was "Kills Pretty Enemies." Yeah, I tried to stay on her good side.

Potential N.A. dancer name -- "Works for Tips."
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Squan-toes popp'n. Ghan-double-D's, Hindi-Ann (play on both Squanto's and Gandhi's)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    And I haven't heard and Injun referred to as an Indian ...ever. aren't they Native American now so we stop the confusion with Indians (from India)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I met a middle eastern Indian that was named India
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Middle Eastern Indian? I've heard of the West Indie and East Indies (islands) but never Middle East India. Maybe she was from the middle east makes her some type of Persian, and her name was India. But an Indian girl named India would be ironic like a Persian girl named Persia
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Seminal
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    GAGAclub, it all depends on what area of the world you're from. Here in the U.S., the PC term is Native Americans, in Canada it's either First Nations or aboriginal, and about ten years ago, a buddy in the U.K. told me the correct term was "Amerindian" when I had used "Native American."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion